Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2012
I have mixed feelings about the signing of Hernanes... I don't know what to think.... He's a very technical midfielder that scores a lot of goals but since he joined Inter his performances dipped... He's 30 years old....at least he's only signing a 3 year contract.. I hope he'll surprise us positively...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I like it. From what i have seen so far though Morata is better than Mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

I have mixed feelings about the signing of Hernanes... I don't know what to think.... He's a very technical midfielder that scores a lot of goals but since he joined Inter his performances dipped... He's 30 years old....at least he's only signing a 3 year contract.. I hope he'll surprise us positively...
Inter were shit i think most players would of stuggled for them this past few years

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
True, so this team might become great in a year or 2, when some of the younger ones hit their peak, but right now not sure. Still enough to win the league, but doubt if it will be enough to perform to the level of the players they replacing.
:tup:

As I said, I think the problem will mainly be the next few months, after which I'd expect the new players to really form a proper team.

We were always going to have to face a dip in quality sooner or later, and apparently we're going full overhaul instead of slowly transitioning. It's not my favourite approach, but I'm optimistic that it will work out in the end.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Marchisio
Hernanes----Pogba
Cuadrado-Dybala
Morata​

OR.

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Marchisio
Khedira/Asamoah------Pogba
Hernanes
Dybala----Morata​

No more 352
First one :tup:

Second one is decent but I think I'd play Hernanes as B2B on the right and Pereyra as AM. The trio Morata, Dybala, Pereyra can do a lot of damage having good passers like Pogba, Marchisio and Hernanes behind.

No more 352 :tup:

We need exactly someone like him, who can keep the ball under pressure and provide this team with creativity. Good signing imho.
:tup:

And your opinion of getting Hernanes instead? Isnt it better to gamble on a young player with very high ceiling that can become a top player, instead, of what we just got? Who no one deemed worth considering even except for last minute panic option?

Financially we should been able to risk it, we have gotten plenty of moolah from sales so far, and our revenue improved significantly past year.
We have more than enough of young players in the squad. You don't win trophies with playing just kids. Hernanes adds a lot to our midfield IMO he's underrated here because of his spell at inter merda who even used him as winger :lol:

Someone want to do the honours and open a Hernanes thread?
I definitely would but it's too late :( really like Hernanes.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That looks like a quality lineup, btw. The subs, however, are another story.
this is good for now until khedira and asamoah make it back.

maybe in january we can bring back berardi. then we would have enough depth to make it main formation.

you need to have good wide players in europe. barca, madrid, bayern all do.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like it. From what i have seen so far though Morata is better than Mandzukic.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter were $#@! i think most players would of stuggled for them this past few years
Mandzukic is a better finisher but there is no doubt Morata is better at everything else
For now I`d pick Morata over Mandzukic as its obvious we have problem in our attacking flow...

I guess everything is over now
Has the window closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)