Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
this is good for now until khedira and asamoah make it back.

maybe in january we can bring back berardi. then we would have enough depth to make it main formation.

you need to have good wide players in europe. barca, madrid, bayern all do.
if that's how we plan to go selling Coman now is retarded, not that am against it as I believe you are right and we need the width.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Haha yeah, talk of firing :D But Marotta seriously needs to be pegged down a little from his high chair for the very messy work past month, Vidal sale, Coman loan (lack of SS) and AM fiasco all in all made us look like 90s Moratti type of mercato roller coaster then the solid ground work Juve one we been used to.

Very uncertain and kind of nervous about this upcoming season, mainly because we lack the steel and sheer quality effort and aggression Vidal gave us in spades (Tevez too). That wont be easy to get used to. Have more technical options in parts, but give me top class grinta any day of the week. Process that needed to happen, but was handled poorly. Feel like we taken a step back after strong contending in Europe last year. Hopefully its just a feeling and not the reality.

There is alot to criticise lately, but now the sideshow is over and the footballing show has commenced, now we see what Allegri and these fresh players are made of. Kinda exciting for what we have in store.
HA! It has been sloppy, very much so. Prioritizing has never really been his strong suit... although he did finally get us a solid, dynamic LB! Only took him, what, 5 years? With all due respect to Patrice, a "market opportunity", who was great last season -- but ultimately a stop gap. Anyway, Beppe and Paratici make a good pair, and they've done a good job overall, but this was a messy finish.

We are definitely losing 2 tremendous workers. Claudio's return will really help stabilize the midfield; his presence will help calm Pogba, especially. We're going to have to hope that Alex Sandro brings some grinta along with him... and a healthy Asamoah, that would be a dream right now. Need to find a way to press our opposition more. I think he starts training again in a week, iirc?

Really looking forward to seeing Dybala and Morata grow, but will also be very interesting to see how Allegri chooses to organize things in attack. Need to get guys integrated and in sync quickly, because the reality is that with all of these new faces, it will be very difficult to get out of the group stage.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Downgraded on every player ? Oh goodness, what horse$#@!...

Hernanes is obviously a downgrade on Vidal (even 'though the latter had a mediocre season)

Dybala is an immediate downgrade but in the long run the jury is still out on that one.

Mandzukic beats Llorente any day of the week and twice on Sundays
Alex Sandro is obviously a huge upgrade over Evra.
I'd call Marchisio an upgrade over last season Pirlo as well and Asamoah a new signing.
You didn't mention that Zaza is a obvious upgrade over Tevez.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if that's how we plan to go selling Coman now is retarded, not that am against it as I believe you are right and we need the width.
yeah it was. hopefully he gets doesnt play a single minute and comes back :D

also asamoah is key to this juve for many reasons. be it 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2

asmoah can play wide easily. which means in a cm in 4-3-3 he can allow alex sandro to push high up while he holds down the left midfield. this also allows dybala to drift in, and cuadrado to stay as a more classic winger. now you have width, and presence in center.

in 4-3-1-2, he again can move wide and povide presence and defensive cover while alex sandro pushed up. not mention as a box to box he has very good movement off the ball.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
yeah it was. hopefully he gets doesnt play a single minute and comes back :D

also asamoah is key to this juve for many reasons. be it 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2

asmoah can play wide easily. which means in a cm in 4-3-3 he can allow alex sandro to push high up while he holds down the left midfield. this also allows dybala to drift in, and cuadrado to stay as a more classic winger. now you have width, and presence in center.

in 4-3-1-2, he again can move wide and povide presence and defensive cover while alex sandro pushed up. not mention as a box to box he has very good movement off the ball.
:tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That looks like a quality lineup, btw. The subs, however, are another story.
Would you feel better if Juve added another quality winger?

Inter have terminated Schelotto's contract, so Juve can sign him even though the deadline has passed.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So Lemina and Hernanes to close the mercato. I'd say it's far from bad for me I never got my hopes up with the likes of Isco or Gotze. I had some hope for Oscar at the beginning because you never know with Mourinho.

Hope the Lemina guy won't burn himself I really like the fact he's a fighter and looks decent on the ball. Hernanes adds required experience he will definitely take pressure and duties off Pogba's shoulders now, the kid got too much of it and all because of others leaving and the #10 shirt.

We could do better and should have done so but there's no point in crying over things that cannot be changed. If Allegri manages to gel the team fast enough we should win the scudetto again (just drop the firggin 352 and start using the new players, the old formula already expired. We have no time for slow introductions).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
----------Barza---BonBon---Chiello

Cuadrado---Marchisio---Pogba---A.Sandro

------------------Hernanes

-----------Dybala--------Morata

@The Cusp :klin: prepare.
I have suggested Cuadrado as RWB before but I must say I have some doubts about Cuadrado in that role. He isnt exactly the best in defending...
Also the 3-5-2 makes us look less dominant so I rather see us go for a 4-3-2-1 4-3-1-2 4-3-3 kind of formation even if it would limit Sandro a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 46 Min.Vor 46 Minuten

Livorno, dalla Juventus arriva Pasquato http://gianlucadimarzio.com/news-cat/livorno-dalla-juventus-arriva-pasquato/ … #CalciomercatoDay

is he gone or coming back again?

...i remember being pissed for not giving him a chance after playing a good preseason :lol: :sergio:
Me too
I must say I admire his talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)