Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So Lemina and Hernanes to close the mercato. I'd say it's far from bad for me I never got my hopes up with the likes of Isco or Gotze. I had some hope for Oscar at the beginning because you never know with Mourinho.

Hope the Lemina guy won't burn himself I really like the fact he's a fighter and looks decent on the ball. Hernanes adds required experience he will definitely take pressure and duties off Pogba's shoulders now, the kid got too much of it and all because of others leaving and the #10 shirt.

We could do better and should have done so but there's no point in crying over things that cannot be changed. If Allegri manages to gel the team fast enough we should win the scudetto again (just drop the firggin 352 and start using the new players, the old formula already expired. We have no time for slow introductions).
It's always going to be difficult to pluck great players from clubs with more financial resources than us unless the player is under-utilized (e.g., Morata).

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I guess this 4-3-3 is definitely on the cards with the purchase of Cuadrado and having Hernanes who can also fill in the CM spot. problem is we only have 2 players who can play WF's, we shouldn't have sold Coman, or can Alex Sandro fill that spot?

Knowing Allegri, he will probably still use the 4-3-1-2 though, it will be tough but less creative
I really hope Asa get back to full fitness real soon.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What happens if Dybala and/or Cuadrado are injured or suspended? Last time I checked, we only have 4 strikers and 0 options on the wings besides those 2 (if you can even consider Dybala a winger) to play 4-3-3. We used to have this guy called Coman. Oh yeah. He could play on the wing and offer some quantity as well as quality in attack. Where is he now?!

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
What happens if Dybala and/or Cuadrado are injured or suspended? Last time I checked, we only have 4 strikers and 0 options on the wings besides those 2 (if you can even consider Dybala a winger) to play 4-3-3. We used to have this guy called Coman. Oh yeah. He could play on the wing and offer some quantity as well as quality in attack. Where is he now?!
It will be 4312 most likely buy we might see 4321 depends how allegri sees lamine and asamoah

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Morata is actually quite decent as a LWF. Some of his best performances for Madrid came in that position. However, I really don't see us playing 4-3-3 often, as if we had planned on it, there's absolutely no way we would have sold COman. We would have made it clear to him that we were going to be playing a formation where he would get much more game time.

Aside from this. Dybala plays more on the right as he likes to cut in and shoot with his left. If he was put on the wing that would be the side to go. But since we have Cuadrado for that, it would be pointless. I think a front 2 is best with Morata and Dybala ahead of Hernanes. Or even a 4-3-2-1 with Dybala-Cuadrado behind Morata. Cuadrado played decently as an SS for the Viola when asked.

A 4-3-1-2 though:

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Cuadrado-Marchisio-Pogba
Hernanes
Dybala-Morata

Would be a very good attacking team imo. Replace Cuadrado with Sturaro, and Hernanes with Pereyra for a little more steel in the midfield dependent on the opponent. And we'll see how Khedira and Asamoah slot in when they return. Asamoah-Marchisio-Pogba might end up being our best midfield in the end. Although it's hard to say if Asamoah works at RCM, or should be playing where Pogba is at LCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)