Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hope it turns out well, 10 new players, thats half the squad almost. If you dont have a set key player to carry you like Tevez did in the meantime, we risk crumbling mentally with the increasing pressure with so many young players.
This is my main fear.

I think we'll be alright in the long run, but the next 2-3 months will be very tough. And our luck with the CL draw doesn't help.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
if i had to guess deal is signed pending medical so if medical is failed contract is null and void
Usually yes, but you need to deposit the contract with the lega before the deadline expires so you can't wait to do a subsequent medical, you have to take a bit of risk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
no steal in that midfield, rather play a diamond formation drop cuadrado and insert in asa/khedira in the middle, also dybala is not pacy enough to play as a winger

- - - Updated - - -

Usually yes, but you need to deposit the contract with the lega before the deadline expires so you can't wait to do a subsequent medical, you have to take a bit of risk
:tup:

and who's trying to annul, the parents?

looks like you did some marriage research eh
thats why i am not married :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
and who's trying to annul, the parents?
Aurhorities checking it's not an immigration scam.

In some cases where one partner dies and hasn't included the other in their will and the surviving partner is trying to prove they should have the rights of a spouse and other family members don't want them taking a chunk of the inheritance.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Dybala should play SS, he is not that great when operating wide, but he is great in tight space. Don't know what Max will decide now, but after Roma game for me Dybala is 100 % starter.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
no steal in that midfield, rather play a diamond formation drop cuadrado and insert in asa/khedira in the middle, also dybala is not pacy enough to play as a winger
Aside from that, he's left footed and being a player the likes to cut in and shoot, right wing suits Dybala far better. He's actually played Right wing in the past on rare occasions.

Morata on the other hand is actually quite decent as a LWF. He had some of his better performances at Madrid playing on the left.

Would prefer a 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 with our players though. Even at times with Cuadrado as the RM, a position he played occasionally for the Viola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)