Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmKe91

May 10, 2015
Hernanes will help fill the giant hole that we left in the midfield this mercato. This is a year I expect Marchisio to step up and cover a lot of the gaps that Vidal and Pirlo left, mostly Vidal. Hernanes will help aide the loss of Pirlo as a playmaker but it is key that Marchisio performs well this year.

Pogba has that fire in his belly that a lot of great athletes have. He has a passion to be the best on the field and he believes in himself. However, it's a team game and we lost a lot of blood this mercato. Let's take some of the pressure off of Pogba and place it on the players who are a little older and have been here before in times of need. It's time for Marchisio to be a leader. The Hernanes pick up will help us tremendously in the league, but I think we still fall very far short of competing in CL again this year.

It was a disappointing offseason and I think it ultimately sealed the deal as far as losing Pogba next year bar some miracle run in the CL. The scudetto? Been there done that. We could very well win it again this year too. The year is far from over. However, players like Pogba want to compete at the highest level and I'm afraid we have lost that ability. Looks like we have fallen off for at least two seasons. We won't finish 7th two years in a row of anything but I was always under the impression that this club is one of the best in the world. I was just getting used to competing for CL titles too...what a shame.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #926
    Tried to copy the link from fb but couldn't Goal.com is taking piss at juventus, our transfer evolution they call it, Oscar - Isco - Götze - Draxler -Hernanes
    Goal.com are clickbait tossers, it's those monkeys who feed fans with that constant bullshit all summer. Start off with a big name, run it into the ground (Oscar is the classic example this year) when there is nothing happening, switch to someone else. Draxler is the only player we clearly negotiated for, interest means nothing. I'm sure we are interested in Messi and Ronaldo as well.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Say what u want but this is 8/10 mercato for me, even 9/10 if Khedira can stay fit. Im pretty sure Hernanes will very good signing for us. The only thing I dont like is that it took us long to buy all the players, we lost too many points because of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)