Live Mercato Deadline Day - AM Meltdown Edition (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's just my opinion from a couple of times that I've seen him.
And your opinion of getting Hernanes instead? Isnt it better to gamble on a young player with very high ceiling that can become a top player, instead, of what we just got? Who no one deemed worth considering even except for last minute panic option?

Financially we should been able to risk it, we have gotten plenty of moolah from sales so far, and our revenue improved significantly past year.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dont BS, despite his shortcomings, it would been considerably better if we had gotten Draxler. Just because we failed to get him doesnt mean we are better off.
Would it really? He's an unproven player with fitness issues. For all we know he'd barely play a game for us. I understand why one would be more enthusiastic about his arrival than Hernanes, but I'm not sure he really would be better.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And your opinion of getting Hernanes instead? Isnt it better to gamble on a young player with very high ceiling that can become a top player, instead, of what we just got? Who no one deemed worth considering even except for last minute panic option?

Financially we should been able to risk it, we have gotten plenty of moolah from sales so far, and our revenue improved significantly past year.
You're right. The thing that annoys me is that Hernanes is a panic buy.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Would it really? He's an unproven player with fitness issues. For all we know he'd barely play a game for us. I understand why one would be more enthusiastic about his arrival than Hernanes, but I'm not sure he really would be better.
Draxler has Bidone d'Oro potential written all over him. 45M should get you someone solid, not a massive risk like that.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
This mercato is 2 out of 10!! People' are only looking at individual skills and not the mentality! The hierachy is totaly gone!! And there Winners, pirlo, tevez and vidal got replaced with plsyers WHO never played for a top team, and who dosnt know hos it is to play to win every single time! Only khedira fit that profile! One Thing is to Loose one - but three is to Much! And when we at the same time say goodbye to many players WHO May not play - but knows what juve is about! Pepe ø, stroari etc..

We really do nok look like a team right now, and we wont for a long time! This schould be the year where we only strengthen, but no single wq player has arrived!!! And hernanes is just pathetic! Watch US sell pogba next year and replace him eith pure shit! Marotta really fucked US this year! Cuadrado is a great player, but makes no fucking sence! Please dont tell me he is rb\wb because he is not!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You're right. The thing that annoys me is that Hernanes is a panic buy.
He's a panic buy as a stopgap. An expensive stopgap. We'd have been better off early on in the mercato identifying someone who might have been a Bosman CAM at age 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)