Lionel Messi (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know but they never inspired much fear imo. They have dominated England at times but I was never nervous about the prospect of drawing them in the CL. The presence of Messi could be that final piece.

And I don't say this because of that Tweet above but, if Messi does leave, a reunion with Guardiola and a chance to take on the EPL is probably appealing to him.

Not to mention they can afford him considering FFP laws don't apply to them

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know but they never inspired much fear imo. They have dominated England at times but I was never nervous about the prospect of drawing them in the CL. The presence of Messi could be that final piece.

And I don't say this because of that Tweet above but, if Messi does leave, a reunion with Guardiola and a chance to take on the EPL is probably appealing to him.

Not to mention they can afford him considering FFP laws don't apply to them
Losing B Silva would be a stupid move, even for Messi, but he would hinder either the Portuguese or Phil Foden.

May 26, 2016
Pretty sure he meant City would be scary for the first time ever by saying that, not Leo.
Ah, makes sense. God, i hate not getting the context right. Thanks for clearing up.

And yeah i mean how long can Guardiola continue to fu#k up with unlimited funds and wc players, eventually he get it right or they get Someone who can.

His "Tinkering" in big matches is baffling tho, he seems to overcomplicate everything in a paranoid way

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats defenitely not true, Bernardo Silva is not a bit part piece, he is a world class player who dominates and can play everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)