Lionel Messi (16 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I.e. shit ton of money and first team ever to line up 2 GOATs.

Imagine Jordan and Kobe played together!
And imagine that team (probably with the highest wages in the world) getting rekt by well-built teams like Bayern and Liverpool, even Atalanta. Embarrassing

That's something I would expect from plastic clubs PSG and City or a clown club like inter. But nowadays Jj is not far off from PSG and City, so it wouldn't be a huge surprise. Thankfully, we can't afford it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And imagine that team (probably with the highest wages in the world) getting rekt by well-built teams like Bayern and Liverpool, even Atalanta. Embarrassing

That's something I would expect from plastic clubs PSG and City or a clown club like inter. But nowadays Jj is not far off from PSG and City, so it wouldn't be a huge surprise. Thankfully, we can't afford it.
It would be temporary but legendary.
Again, no one earns money by staying embarrasment-free.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

How can you say we can't afford it? I'm sure we can. Saying no to signing the second best player in the world would be crazy.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
:lol2::lol:
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

So is he gone yet, any rumors other than the usual ‘messi-guardiola’ reuniting speculation? I find it hard to think inda even stands a chance other then their usual wishfull thinking and realistically only Man Citty could break the bank atm and get him altough even them have some question marks due to FFP..

I really think he will find it hard to free himself from Barcelona anyway, especially with that free to leave clause, it ain’t happening, not for now at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to see Barcelona in even more shambles then they already are in though, so good luck Messi, hope he frees himself from the contract and abandons that sinking ship, would be great to witness their meltdown for the next few years to come. :grin:

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well if Messi leaves it surely going to be Man City.
Man Utd are not cooked yet
Inter - Im not sure they could handle it financially and I dont think Messi is going to really take them seriously.
Should he decide to join Inter - It would be a great advertisement for Serie A but it would also make Serie A tougher to win and winning Serie A might not be a given
anymore
Man City - The whole Aguero without number 10 (I heard he removed the number so maybe it does mean something.
PSG - Maybe but I still think City has the advantage.

There is also the possibility that this whole thing is just a stunt to make Barcelona really reinforce themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)