Lionel Messi (7 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Messi isn’t going anywhere. It’s just a power play to get rid of Bartomeu and it worked.
Just compare the toxicity in this situation compared to the amicable split between Real and Ronaldo. Tell si you everything you need to know about Barca and Messi.

The amount of shit Ronaldo would get if he wanted to run off for free from the club or force elections and president to resign.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don’t blame Messi for wanting to leave. Barca has shit strategy, they’ve been treating his good teammates like dirt, and they don’t seem to have a plan to get their shit together. I think the Suarez firing was the final straw.

even Xavi said he wouldn’t coach or work for Barca under the current office, it’s toxic as fuck.

Messi deserves better.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don’t blame Messi for wanting to leave. Barca has shit strategy, they’ve been treating his good teammates like dirt, and they don’t seem to have a plan to get their shit together. I think the Suarez firing was the final straw.

even Xavi said he wouldn’t coach or work for Barca under the current office, it’s toxic as fuck.

Messi deserves better.
I don't disagree, but Messi holds way too much power as a player.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Messi deserves better.
:rofl: They basically let that midget run the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)