Lionel Messi (14 Viewers)

Gaidamack

Jan 5, 2018
I'v been entertaining myself with the idea of him coming in here. Fuck, how awesome it would be? People would always remember Juventus for having them both, people would try to sneak up the nostalgia from the internet and it would always show our colours, represented by them.
Juve would always be remembered for having both GOATs and still not winning CL.

Jun 6, 2015
Pretty crazy that the people calling the shots at Barca are willing to drag their greatest ever player through the mud. Surely they could have solved this matter in a less circuslike fashion. Even Perez was able to handle the Ronaldo situation with some level of class.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pretty crazy that the people calling the shots at Barca are willing to drag their greatest ever player through the mud. Surely they could have solved this matter in a less circuslike fashion. Even Perez was able to handle the Ronaldo situation with some level of class.
if this is how they treat Messi, no player will want to go there. Well, no big player

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Still think he’s bluffing

Can’t see him going abroad, specially not to England. He’ll miss the warm climate in Barcelona in a few days when he gets to witness Manchester and English weather

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not that I want him here but fucking hell if he goes to England. That would send the league into the stratosphere financially. They'd be like the NBA to the rest of us Europoors
did you see that rumor that he’s signing with the city group? They own man city and NY Red Bulls. $700 million for three years with city and two with NY.

us Americans would love that

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
did you see that rumor that he’s signing with the city group? They own man city and NY Red Bulls. $700 million for three years with city and two with NY.

us Americans would love that
Yeah I saw that. Seriously though, that might be the end of us all (Italy, Spain, Germany, France) as any competition to England. We might really just have to break away and form an exclusive Super League just to keep some share of the TV money and sponsorship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)