Lionel Messi (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would imagine Messi has more than enough money but probably wants to throw his weight around to get greater control of the direction of that club. Isn't their current boardroom a mess and responsible for numerous recent failed transfers like Dembele?

Probably wants guarantees that the club is making behind the scenes moves he views as moving in a more positive direction

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Knew that Garden gnome would never leave he's comfort zone all just cry and power play like the argentina quiting he did after another final choke.Such a pathetic loser mentallity for such a good player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I would imagine Messi has more than enough money but probably wants to throw his weight around to get greater control of the direction of that club. Isn't their current boardroom a mess and responsible for numerous recent failed transfers like Dembele?

Probably wants guarantees that the club is making behind the scenes moves he views as moving in a more positive direction
can you blame him?

look at barca signing past 3 seasons

dembele 100m+ failed
coutinho 100m+ failed
griezman 100m+ failed

not to mention all their other signings in recent times like

Arda Turan 40m
Andre Gomes 40m
Zalatan 45m + etoo (so about 90 million total)
aleix Vidal 15m
Paulinho 40M
Alcacer 35 M
Semedo 40m
Malcom 45m
Neto 28 m
Briawaithe 20 m

they are the worst managed club in top football. people here think marotta and paratici wasted money, but we are spoiled because of the good deals they made. simply if we had just half of these signings fail like they did for barca, there would epic meltdowns here.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Like I said he was just bluffing and until he really leaves them I'll continue to believe so.

I can't see him leave and especially not to England, he doesn't speak a word of English.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Dembele is a failed transfer because he got injured ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
can you blame him?

look at barca signing past 3 seasons

dembele 100m+ failed
coutinho 100m+ failed
griezman 100m+ failed

not to mention all their other signings in recent times like

Arda Turan 40m
Andre Gomes 40m
Zalatan 45m + etoo (so about 90 million total)
aleix Vidal 15m
Paulinho 40M
Alcacer 35 M
Semedo 40m
Malcom 45m
Neto 28 m
Briawaithe 20 m

they are the worst managed club in top football. people here think marotta and paratici wasted money, but we are spoiled because of the good deals they made. simply if we had just half of these signings fail like they did for barca, there would epic meltdowns here.
No, I don't blame him and that is why I responded to folks claiming its all about money with him.

I don't think its fair that he is being attacked for refusing to commit to Barca. He has every right imo to expect an ambitious project or leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)