Lionel Messi (12 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
did you see that rumor that he’s signing with the city group? They own man city and NY Red Bulls. $700 million for three years with city and two with NY.

us Americans would love that
I think they own New York City FC, the same team Pirlo also used to play for.

The NY Red Bulls i believe are owned by the same owners of RB Leipzig+Salzburg, i only remember this crap because if i'm correct Thierry Henry used to play there for a while too. :lol: :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think they own New York City FC, the same team Pirlo also used to play for.

The NY Red Bulls i believe are owned by the same owners of RB Leipzig+Salzburg, i only remember this crap because if i'm correct Thierry Henry used to play there for a while too. :lol: :tup:
my bad, you’re right! I forget there’s two teams in NY

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I saw that. Seriously though, that might be the end of us all (Italy, Spain, Germany, France) as any competition to England. We might really just have to break away and form an exclusive Super League just to keep some share of the TV money and sponsorship.
only speaking from the US, the EPL is already at the top by a significant amount. La Liga will suffer more than Serie A tho, they will have lost their two best players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Seems like Messi might stay at Barca after all, thats what argentinians are reporting atm. Barca really fucked this, if a president gives u a word u will be able to decide ur future at the end of the season he has to keep it. Compare this to Ronaldo situation, he didnt need anything in contract - he had his presidents word and it was enough.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Seems like Messi might stay at Barca after all, thats what argentinians are reporting atm. Barca really fucked this, if a president gives u a word u will be able to decide ur future at the end of the season he has to keep it. Compare this to Ronaldo situation, he didnt need anything in contract - he had his presidents word and it was enough.
Management of Barca = idiots. Nothing new. Just look at their transfers the last years. I really think they are done untill they change the whole structure

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Doesn't it make more sense for Barca, given their financial troubles to sell Messi now for a reasonable fee (100-150m) rather than lose him for free next summer?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Doesn't it make more sense for Barca, given their financial troubles to sell Messi now for a reasonable fee (100-150m) rather than lose him for free next summer?
it makes sense, but they are stupid. Really hardballing ur legend like this is the most stupid thing they could do. I can understand Messi here. He was told he could leave for free after season ends, it doesnt matter that he had clear date mentioned in the contract, the season was postponed and so should this date. Bartomeu is really clown in this one, and imo most of Barca fans too as they support his harballing. Really this just shows the difference between RM and Barca fans. RM could understand the will of the player and the agreement he had with their pres (who also acted very fairly to the player), Barca fans are just rats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)