Lionel Messi (3 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Barca are such a shit show of a club, Koeman is a garbage manager so it'll be good seeing them fail again this season. I don't see the logic in them keeping an unhappy Messi there, they might even be able to get some $$$ if they sell him now, plus its wages off the book

james95

Sep 2, 2018
If you hated your job and tried to quit but your manager blocked your exit, would you be able to turn up to that job everyday and perform at the expected level?
Will be interesting to see what sort of effect, if any, it has on him and the team next season. Surely his damning indictment of the club “having no project and just plugging holes” will have some sort of impact on the morale of the dressing room with him being captain.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you hated your job and tried to quit but your manager blocked your exit, would you be able to turn up to that job everyday and perform at the expected level?
Will be interesting to see what sort of effect, if any, it has on him and the team next season. Surely his damning indictment of the club “having no project and just plugging holes” will have some sort of impact on the morale of the dressing room with him being captain.
What a shitty experience he is about to live TBH.

Its a first a player so important to a club blast them this way.

I know people say messi is a crybaby, but if the president made a pact with him and then he breaks it while ignoring messi, how do you think someone should react?
It seems he wanted to leave since long time ago and some promises being made, but Barcelona broke it, so to be honest im with Messi on this one.

See for example what FLorentiono did with CR7. He said to CR7 could leave for 100m and he fulfilled his word. bartomeu on the other hand didnt and thats why Messi is mad.

I would have made a riot too

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Barca are such a shit show of a club, Koeman is a garbage manager so it'll be good seeing them fail again this season. I don't see the logic in them keeping an unhappy Messi there, they might even be able to get some $$$ if they sell him now, plus its wages off the book
If they sold Messi for say 60-70 million they could have used that money to rebuild their team.
Now they are stuck with an unmotivated Messi who will cost them about 140 million in wages plus potential wages. Griezmann + Dembele + Coutinho's roles will be severely hampered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)