Lionel Messi (9 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Messi pissing all over Barca and the management because they wont allow him to leave + he is going away for free next year.

Barca pissing all over Messi and not letting their best player ever and one of the greatest players to ever play the game go as they should.

Doesn't get better than this. :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This should have been done behind closed doors, just shows what a bitch Messi is and a mess Barcelona are:

Messi: I want to leave, we're not competitive anymore
Barça: We don't want you to leave
Messi: I'm leaving
Barça: You have a contract and €700m release clause
Messi: That's expired, I'm leaving for free
Barça: We'll take you to court
Messi: I'm not going to court against a club I love. I'm seriously unhappy but will see out my contract

Dragging it through the media is a typical 2020 muppet move

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They played him. was promised and put it under contract he can leave for free after 2019-2020 season ends in last contract he signed. He waited to use that, but since corona happend, the end of season was extended to July. While usually would been end of May/early June, and final date for release clause was 10th June.

Bad luck/ bad faith negotiating? Either way, he is fucked by circumstances. Or should quitely made sure his free release clause was valid before making it a public hoopla.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Honestly barca should have just said OK, you can leave for 150 mill and use that money to rejuvenate the team and cover its debts. 6 months from now messi will sign a pre contract else where and go for free anyways
I think its a pride thing by now. They are clowns so they will keep him if they offered anything less then the insane release clause figure. Which no one will offer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This should have been done behind closed doors, just shows what a bitch Messi is and a mess Barcelona are:

Messi: I want to leave, we're not competitive anymore
Barça: We don't want you to leave
Messi: I'm leaving
Barça: You have a contract and €700m release clause
Messi: That's expired, I'm leaving for free
Barça: We'll take you to court
Messi: I'm not going to court against a club I love. I'm seriously unhappy but will see out my contract

Dragging it through the media is a typical 2020 muppet move
Poor man`s Totti...
I remember Totti complaining every year about Roma and asking to leave only for him to get what he wanted or at least something in the relevant direction.
Messi made a fool of himself - He should take notes from the master...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Poor man`s Totti...
I remember Totti complaining every year about Roma and asking to leave only for him to get what he wanted or at least something in the relevant direction.
Messi made a fool of himself - He should take notes from the master...
Totti could have joined Real Madrid but couldn't bring himself to leave Roma. Messi has already won everything at club level many times over, so you can understand wanting to try something else.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
They played him. was promised and put it under contract he can leave for free after 2019-2020 season ends in last contract he signed. He waited to use that, but since corona happend, the end of season was extended to July. While usually would been end of May/early June, and final date for release clause was 10th June.

Bad luck/ bad faith negotiating? Either way, he is fucked by circumstances. Or should quitely made sure his free release clause was valid before making it a public hoopla.
Yep. Shouldn't have said anything before he was sure he could leave.

Now he looks like a fool that always threatens to leave when things don't go his way but never actually leaves.

Also did you see his interview? He absolutely trashed Bartomeu. Imagine the tension surrounding the premises next season. When is the election?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yep. Shouldn't have said anything before he was sure he could leave.

Now he looks like a fool that always threatens to leave when things don't go his way but never actually leaves.

Also did you see his interview? He absolutely trashed Bartomeu. Imagine the tension surrounding the premises next season. When is the election?
That is probably his strategy though. Sour the relationship to a point the club looks silly to keep him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How? You would rather your captain shut up and collect his paycheck while the board keeps fucking the club season after season?
barcelona is a mess, that is 100% true, and messi has all the right to leave. but all this unnecessary circus should have been kept behind closed doors, not played out loud in front of the world. messi just made a fool of himself, and declared clearly that he's being kept in that chaos by an inapt management against his will. not too constructive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)