Lionel Messi (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Totti could have joined Real Madrid but couldn't bring himself to leave Roma. Messi has already won everything at club level many times over, so you can understand wanting to try something else.
Exactly. I find it odd to hold it against someone for wanting to leave after being there for 20 years, with last 4 years being unambitious disaster. Just the way to go about it is bit melodramatic silly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also did you see his interview? He absolutely trashed Bartomeu. Imagine the tension surrounding the premises next season. When is the election?
I havent seen any interview, but not suprised. Bartolomeau is an incompetent crook. Barcas last 2 presidents have been similar level of hubris and corruption.

Election is next year. They just tried making him resign, whole barca board, but he refused to sign.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine Ronaldo behaving like this :rofl:

Cannot wait to follow the car wreck that is Barca this season. Hope it all comes crashing down for them in painful fashion. They played him hard for sure, but Messi has acted like a sour little cunt during all of this. And he has form into threatening to leave/quit teams he plays for and it never eventuating.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Doesn't it make more sense for Barca, given their financial troubles to sell Messi now for a reasonable fee (100-150m) rather than lose him for free next summer?
I guess theyre hoping to have an entire year to convince him to stay. And IMO he will stay if they win CL for example.

- - - Updated - - -

can you blame him?

look at barca signing past 3 seasons

dembele 100m+ failed
coutinho 100m+ failed
griezman 100m+ failed

not to mention all their other signings in recent times like

Arda Turan 40m
Andre Gomes 40m
Zalatan 45m + etoo (so about 90 million total)
aleix Vidal 15m
Paulinho 40M
Alcacer 35 M
Semedo 40m
Malcom 45m
Neto 28 m
Briawaithe 20 m

they are the worst managed club in top football. people here think marotta and paratici wasted money, but we are spoiled because of the good deals they made. simply if we had just half of these signings fail like they did for barca, there would epic meltdowns here.
And they used to be by far the best managed.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Ah he took one for the club he loves.

A man of honor lol

You gotta be kidding me. He behaves like a cunt all the time. Look at his NT career.
By asking to leave for free like it says in his contract? Maybe he is a cunt I don't know him personally but this time he has no fault whatsoever.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
barcelona is a mess, that is 100% true, and messi has all the right to leave. but all this unnecessary circus should have been kept behind closed doors, not played out loud in front of the world. messi just made a fool of himself, and declared clearly that he's being kept in that chaos by an inapt management against his will. not too constructive.
Last time I heard he sent a fax telling them that he wants to leave, I don't hold him responsible that it leaked to media. And it's them who are not respecting the deal not him.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I wouldnt blame Messi, the club board and president seem to be kind of shitty.
Barcelona are going to implode after Messi leaves. They have been managed poorly since Rosell.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
When push comes to shove, Messi get exposed as a bitch. This is why CR7 is the GOAT. He wouldnt puss out like that after a week saying he want out.
Ronaldo had issues with Madrid because of the contract extension amongst other things. When his demands were declined he ended up wanting to leave and seeked a new challenge. It was in the end accepted by Perez.

The only difference between him and Messi's case is that Messi`s wish to leave wasnt accepted by the president. So i dont really understand how you can pretend like these cases are so wastly different.

The only way for Messi to push this through is to go to court with Barca. And then people would be calling him even a bigger bitch for making a fuzz.

Yeah he is a weak minded gnome and not nearly at the level of leadership that Ronaldo is, but the whole situation is a reflection of how shit Barca is managed more than anything else

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
How much of Messi's speed and acceleration can be attributed to hgh?
Nobody knows, I don’t think we will find out for a long time.

The thing with Messi is that he hasn’t adapted his game the way I thought he would. He basically plays the exact same way as he did when he was 19. The only problem is that when his freakish acceleration disappeared, so did his effectiveness against top sides.

Ronaldo by contrast has been far more adaptable throughout his career. CR7 seems more aware than Messi about how he must adapt to modern football if he wants to play at the top level in his late 30s.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Ronaldo had issues with Madrid because of the contract extension amongst other things. When his demands were declined he ended up wanting to leave and seeked a new challenge. It was in the end accepted by Perez.

The only difference between him and Messi's case is that Messi`s wish to leave wasnt accepted by the president. So i dont really understand how you can pretend like these cases are so wastly different.

The only way for Messi to push this through is to go to court with Barca. And then people would be calling him even a bigger bitch for making a fuzz.

Yeah he is a weak minded gnome and not nearly at the level of leadership that Ronaldo is, but the whole situation is a reflection of how shit Barca is managed more than anything else
You left out a big difference Ronaldo left after giving he's club a 3peat and club in good shape he didnt wait till he got another humiliating defeat with him as captain and then try to leave the club for free at the worst moment. Messi has history of this crap with the national team he did the same thing and dont be surpised if he signs an extension after this season an stays with bart leaving the club i dont buy that he fully wanted to leave no matter what he says.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Totti could have joined Real Madrid but couldn't bring himself to leave Roma. Messi has already won everything at club level many times over, so you can understand wanting to try something else.
Im not questioning their loyalty to their clubs. I was just saying Totti whined in order to make his club stronger and it helped. Messi whines to make his club stronger and he got humiliated in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)