Life's so cruel... (2 Viewers)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    guys,i want to thanko each of you,from the bottom of my heart.
    in moments like this,we all need a friend to stand by our side,and share our pain with him.
    cause the pain is so strong,that becomes unbearable sometimes

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    thank you once again.
    Life is hard,but death is harder...

so live every moment like it's your last...
    this sentence made sense to me,just yesterday

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Sorry to hear that Lilianna, that sucks. I've lost friends myself, one of them committed suicide just last year. Tragic when young people die...
    I've always wondered how the environment reacts to something like that. You can't really feel sorry for him can you? After all he did what he wanted to do. Perhaps he was "forced" to do so though by the tunnel syndrom. I guess that, to me, suicide is in fact less tragic than a car crash.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Seven said:
    I've always wondered how the environment reacts to something like that. You can't really feel sorry for him can you? After all he did what he wanted to do. Perhaps he was "forced" to do so though by the tunnel syndrom. I guess that, to me, suicide is in fact less tragic than a car crash.
    Depends on circumstance. Someone who was fighting depression, was on the way out but then fell back because of an unforeseen outside tragic event and subsequently committed suicide provides for a story about as tragic as they come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)