Life's so cruel... (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
very sorry Lil...

Many of us have lost good friends way too early, but have faith that he is in a better place now, and ALWAYS remember the good times that you had with your friend

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
May your friend RIP, Lili..my condolences to his family...

Its hard to realize that anyone of us can go, at anytime and anywhere.....
But thats life, regardless of the good or the bad things we've done, death can come to anyone...without exception...

Treasure the memories you had, and cherish the time you still have with everyone else around you....

pavelnedved said:
omg

so sorry Lilianna

well, a close friend of mine commited suicide last year. It's very painful to see such a great young guy ... dead.

Get better ...
That must be terrible to loose a close friend through suicide....though I can't imagine what drives some one to commit suicide...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I have also the same experience Lily. My friend dead because of hospital malfunction. He just a couple months before finishing his master degree. But He couldn't finish it.
My condolence. RIP.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
My sincerest & heartfelt condolenses to you & his family Lil,Ive been down that road & I know its hard to accept.Only time can heal your pain but let this be a lesson to you.

Love life more & dont take family & friends for granted.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Lilianna said:
the situation is so tragic,i haven't even completely realised what's going on...
every minute,i have the feeling that i will wake up from this nightmare,and everything will be back to normal...
but DAMN IT,i am not waking up
i know what both you and sergio are going through, i lost one of my best friends 3 years ago now and it was terribly hard to come to terms with, it takes time and it is not easy. give me a shout if you need to talk about it

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
im so sorry to hear about that

i hope he rest in peace

thats life i mean all of us are going to die eventualy

be strong girl

look at the bright side at least you feel blessed that you knew a great person

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Sorry to hear that Lilianna, that sucks. I've lost friends myself, one of them committed suicide just last year. Tragic when young people die...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah this is life

God loves good people more than we do, that's why it is said that good people don't live much :(

RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)