Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
up there with the khedira deal, both salary and length wise. he'll retire here, the sooner you accept the better.

let's hope coaches will play the most in-form players (which can always include bonucci as far as i'm concerned), not the best buddies.
You know that's not going to happen.
If it did berna or bonbon would have rearly even come of the bench.
Meritocracy is all but gone from Juve, unfortunately.

BTW Pirlo already sent the message : He is our captain and we have faith in him. :)

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Watching the replay, he could have prevented the first goal if he sprinted, instead he jogged his way back. Probably the worst defensive performance by a juve player in the past 10 seasons

michel

Mar 25, 2010
The problem is that it was his sprint.
Well if that is his sprint then it is just pathetic. I started resenting Bonucci the day he left us, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, however the amount of mistakes he has made since his return is just inexcusable.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sorry for Tek but we need to play Gigi so that he can supercede Bonbon who is a joke of a captain.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk
Buffon isn't taking the armband at the moment, still leaves it to Bonucci.

Think about this, a defender who cannot defend. What we need is a striker who doesn't score goals, but runs and is a physical presence. A midfielder who can tackle and run, but can't pass the ball. A goalkeeper who can stop shots and kick far, but can't take a cross. Essentially Bonucci belongs in the 2007-2011 Juventus.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
A full fit Bonucci is un-benchable. That is an unfortunate reality.

This isn't just on Pirlo. Sarri and Allegri didn't do that either. All teams have a bunch of players that are deemed un-benchable, and for us Bonucci is one of them sadly. I would be incredibly surprised if he is taken off the starting 11 anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)