Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would you guys say sacking Sarri was a mistake? He did win the Scudetto after all
he never connected with the squad or the club. chemistry is 100% essential in every team sport, whether it's between team mates or players and coach. regardless of how good a coach sarri is/was, sacking him was the only right move.

btw that lost chemistry is something agnelli tried to rediscover by bringing back all these guys related to juve (buffon, pirlo, tudor, etc). the experiment looks like a failure at the moment after such a bad loss, but it's the right direction. you can't win with mercenaries, you need a loyal core. and this thread is probably the best place to discuss it.

The other point is, and I make it all the time - he's always one of the first to switch off in these games we are expected to win. Why does this consistently happen? You can see, it's as if his eyes just glaze over, he turns into a fucking zombie and goes through the motions.

Never give this guy the armband again, jesus. Sick to death of him.
it's disturbing, because back in the days he did have some leadership qualities, and rarely lost concentration this badly before his move to milan. he probably needs an other garlic smelling week in that cellar more than anyone else.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
he never connected with the squad or the club. chemistry is 100% essential in every team sport, whether it's between team mates or players and coach. regardless of how good a coach sarri is/was, sacking him was the only right move.

btw that lost chemistry is something agnelli tried to rediscover by bringing back all these guys related to juve (buffon, pirlo, tudor, etc). the experiment looks like a failure at the moment after such a bad loss, but it's the right direction. you can't win with mercenaries, you need a loyal core. and this thread is probably the best place to discuss it.

it's disturbing, because back in the days he did have some leadership qualities, and rarely lost concentration this badly before his move to milan. he probably needs an other garlic smelling week in that cellar more than anyone else.
Yeah I'm just wondering, what do Juve fans want? Results only? Cuz we got that with Sarri...

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Yeah I'm just wondering, what do Juve fans want? Results only? Cuz we got that with Sarri...
We want CL and to win it you have to be the best of the best and have luck. Neither with Sarri or (sadly) with Allegri we would have achieve it.
Failure has been our constant on the finals, we need to get better as our recipy need that. Risking with Pirlo is necessary on the path, we might lose or win, but making the same of the past and expecting new things not going to happen.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We want CL and to win it you have to be the best of the best and have luck. Neither with Sarri or (sadly) with Allegri we would have achieve it.
Failure has been our constant on the finals, we need to get better as our recipy need that. Risking with Pirlo is necessary on the path, we might lose or win, but making the same of the past and expecting new things not going to happen.
Yeah we're at least 2 or 3 top players short of being able to win it, regardless of coach

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Watching the highlights, man wtf happened? Should've stayed at Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

What is Bonucci's blunder average per game? I remember at least one blunder per game this season.
I'm wondering if he's worse now than he was back on his first seasons here. Those were terrible too. Always been a liability save a few seasons.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Watching the highlights, man wtf happened? Should've stayed at Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if he's worse now than he was back on his first seasons here. Those were terrible too. Always been a liability save a few seasons.
Any highlight wouldn't make justice to what we'd witnessed... to his usual problem he add losing the ball, bad passing and bad positioning...

- - - Updated - - -

wow he actually took responsibility.
What it said?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Oops wrong bread.

Sack him, then what? If Max is not an option
We hire just about anyone at this point, who isn't a noob.

As for what I personally want as a Juve fan is basically to win trophies. I don't care if it is Seria cl or Copa.

In my opinion Italy is never going to win cl in the foreseeable future anyway, not when financial deficit is so big in comparison to other top clubs.

Allegri really did wonders with us. It took two years to finally understand that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)