Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We have to move on , this guy has been average for years, but still always starts , he should be benched, we have to start Demiral and De Ligt .

I know he can pass the ball , it seems this year we won't win shit , at least let give some playing time to Demia-De Ligt together.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
At this point even his passing becomes overrated. And I’m someone who liked that a lot of him.

Long passes basically never arrive, passes through the middle are okayish but nothing someone else can’t.

His fitness levels are the reason why this guys survives at this level. Demiral, Chiellini and De Ligt were all out for months during the last 2 years while Bonucci wasn’t.

Seeing the squad choices Pirlo makes I believe that Bonucci wil go to the bench if Demiral or Chiellini stay fit, but that’s directly the problem that we’re facing. With all the pressure now I doubt that he’ll go for Dragusin, and rightfully so of course.

Alaba is still on my wishlist.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
At this point even his passing becomes overrated. And I’m someone who liked that a lot of him.

Long passes basically never arrive, passes through the middle are okayish but nothing someone else can’t.

His fitness levels are the reason why this guys survives at this level. Demiral, Chiellini and De Ligt were all out for months during the last 2 years while Bonucci wasn’t.

Seeing the squad choices Pirlo makes I believe that Bonucci wil go to the bench if Demiral or Chiellini stay fit, but that’s directly the problem that we’re facing. With all the pressure now I doubt that he’ll go for Dragusin, and rightfully so of course.

Alaba is still on my wishlist.
He also gives the ball away a lot in dangerous areas. In a tight system it isn't such a big deal but when you are as open as we are it costs the team.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Changing to a back four was always going to expose his deficiencies. We saw that when he was with us.

Strangely enough though he was good in back four as a youngster at Bari. But then so was Rannochia.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
reason he stays fit so long is he never commits to challenges 100 percent. that be on ground or aerial. less contact means less chance of injury

compare that to our other defenders, or any top defender for other clubs. they all get injured because of being physical.
then why is Rugani always injured :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)