Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I swear we looked better with Frabotta and Danilo..I think we have had enough of him especially as we cant rely on Chiello to back him up anymore..not saying Im glad he got injured but this could be a blessing in disguise like when Chiello got injured and only then De Ligt got more continuous playing time..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Honestly, is he that big a loss?

He can't defend and we managed to pass the ball forward perfectly fine without him.
We don't really play defenders anyway. Pirlo was trying to use him as a fricking libero. Might as well just let Demiral kick anything that moves and have some guys around him to run every direction on the pitch. That seems to be our defensive set up.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Honestly, is he that big a loss?

He can't defend and we managed to pass the ball forward perfectly fine without him.
Fuk this guy! Seems like a curse will hang over Juve until the traitor is gone. I LOVE everything Juve but so hard for me rooting for this player anymore. When we going to see that long pass assist? I mean if not today with the heavy pressing Verona did, when.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
The best thing tonight was seing this bum limp off injured. Hoping it’s serious now that De Ligt is back and we go back playing 4 at the back with Demiral and De Ligt our new first choice pairing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 59)