Where do you see him

• Legends

• Rookie/history

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Had a good game. His leadership was valuable. Penalty bot his fault. He had to commit to the tackle and it went not his way. 9 other times he would have gotten away with that

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Can't wait for De Ligt to come back and bench his ass.
I wouldnt sleep on this. Bonucci has some sort of a spell cast on coaches where they cant bench him and would even change a whole system up just to suit Bonucci in it. I would go as far as to say that if it werent for Bonucci we would have never played with 3 at the back.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
To be honest, he plays best in a back 3 but the back 3 Pirlo plays is really a back 4 in the defensive phase and the timing of Danilo's movements to the right back position can leave him exposed and therefore makes Bonucci look worse than he is. Bonucci's distribution and long balls is what makes him unique and why coach's like him.

Also I have a feeling that Pirlo really wants a McKennie style midfielder also helping a lot in defense. Perhaps Arthur's positioning needs to be refined in the system too.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
So you want to Bonucci to close his player, leaving a space empty just in front of our goal with Danilo and Dynamo player one on one? And then the pass is coming over Bonbon and it's a much more dangerous situation. And you will run to this thread with screenshots and circles and do your dance. Bonucci made the right decision here.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
So you want to Bonucci to close his player, leaving a space empty just in front of our goal with Danilo and Dynamo player one on one? And then the pass is coming over Bonbon and it's a much more dangerous situation. And you will run to this thread with screenshots and circles and do your dance. Bonucci made the right decision here.
Yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)