Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Unfortunately he will return, he always returns, he is immune to injuries and he sux so much, it won't make a difference anyway...
We don't have other CBs you say? Well, Nucci is not a CB either...

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Mckennie can slot fine beside Demiral against Barcelona and after that De Ligt will be back. Just sell this guy and Bernardeschi to continue the rejuvolution.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I swear we looked better with Frabotta and Danilo..I think we have had enough of him especially as we cant rely on Chiello to back him up anymore..not saying Im glad he got injured but this could be a blessing in disguise like when Chiello got injured and only then De Ligt got more continuous playing time..
Im glad he got injured

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This fucker can’t even stay injured. God i hate this guy.
Nucci gonna stop Messi with his trademark ass tackle. But seriously we have no other option atm and besides why would u wish an injury to one of our most reliable CBs or any of our players? Doesnt seem right.

- - - Updated - - -

Im glad he got injured
I dont get this gloating when player gets injured. Its just bad karma.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Nucci gonna stop Messi with his trademark ass tackle. But seriously we have no other option atm and besides why would u wish an injury to one of our most reliable CBs or any of our players? Doesnt seem right.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont get this gloating when player gets injured. Its just bad karma.
He’s one of our least reliable CB’s. The guy can’t defend if his life depended on it.
I get what you’re saying though, and you’re right, it’s normally not cool to wish someone injured, but i just truly hate him. I really don’t wanna see him in our starting line up, let alone as our captain. That’s just taking the piss.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He’s one of our least reliable CB’s. The guy can’t defend if his life depended on it.
I get what you’re saying though, and you’re right, it’s normally not cool to wish someone injured, but i just truly hate him. I really don’t wanna see him in our starting line up, let alone as our captain. That’s just taking the piss.
He has been integral part of our team in 8/9 titles, 2 CL finals, under 3 different coaches. Id call that pretty reliable. People can dislike him for not being your typical CB, but surely there is a reason Conte, Allegri, Sarri and now Pirlo have been selecting him. Idk :boh:

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
He has been integral part of our team in 8/9 titles, 2 CL finals, under 3 different coaches. Id call that pretty reliable. People can dislike him for not being your typical CB, but surely there is a reason Conte, Allegri, Sarri and now Pirlo have been selecting him. Idk :boh:
I guess it’s the same reason they picked Khedira:boh:
Bonehead has been garbage ever since he returned from Milan. It’s an utter disgrace if he starts ahead of Demiral and De Ligt, and i have no doubt he will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)