• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Aggiornamento Juventino

4h ·

Juventus-BARCELONA 0-2
SZCZESNY 6.5 performs a few killer surgeries, confirms himself as one of the best goalkeepers around.
BONUCCI 7, record recovery given the absence of power plants, sometimes it holds the defense alone. One of the best on this very negative evening.
DEMIRAL 4.5, starts by mistakeing a decommitment that sends Messi in the door, ends by committing a foul without any logic against Pjanic. At his European baptism he plays a wretched game.​

How did Bonucci get a 7?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Aggiornamento Juventino

4h ·

Juventus-BARCELONA 0-2​
SZCZESNY 6.5 performs a few killer surgeries, confirms himself as one of the best goalkeepers around.​
BONUCCI 7, record recovery given the absence of power plants, sometimes it holds the defense alone. One of the best on this very negative evening.​
DEMIRAL 4.5, starts by mistakeing a decommitment that sends Messi in the door, ends by committing a foul without any logic against Pjanic. At his European baptism he plays a wretched game.​

How did Bonucci get a 7?
he played pretty well outside of another one of his ass tackle attempts. I can’t wait until de Ligt is back though so Bonucci can be benched for good.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Aggiornamento Juventino

4h ·

Juventus-BARCELONA 0-2​
SZCZESNY 6.5 performs a few killer surgeries, confirms himself as one of the best goalkeepers around.​
BONUCCI 7, record recovery given the absence of power plants, sometimes it holds the defense alone. One of the best on this very negative evening.​

How did Bonucci get a 7?
He was prolly out best player last night. He won countless of headers, made important interceptions, tackles and bailed out everyone's favorite Demiral (blocked Messi's shot) few times and in general prevented even bigger disaster. Imagine if the roles were reversed.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He was prolly out best player last night. He won countless of headers, made important interceptions, tackles and bailed out everyone's favorite Demiral (blocked Messi's shot) few times and in general prevented even bigger disaster. Imagine if the roles were reversed.
Probably Motm and Demiral was one of the worst, yet people still come here wanting to bench him. It's mostly bandwagon mentality with no i dependent thinking.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Probably Motm and Demiral was one of the worst, yet people still come here wanting to bench him. It's mostly bandwagon mentality with no i dependent thinking.
I would have loved to trash bonushi today like i always do.... But apart from some skinning ... He was alittle above his own average

Demiral on the other hand...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Bonucci: "We have new players with little European experience, so we have to grow game by game. We’re missing some important players, we play every three days and the fatigue is starting to make itself felt."
While defeatist, it is true though. Kulu, Chiesa, Demiral all played like they hadn't played in Europe before. Still, he should not be anywhere near a microphone.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
While defeatist, it is true though. Kulu, Chiesa, Demiral all played like they hadn't played in Europe before. Still, he should not be anywhere near a microphone.
while it's factually true, you don't blame a defeat on the inexperienced mates, not even partially, never, ever, and him wearing the armband makes it even worse. agreed on the last sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci was one of the very few players to actually play a decent match. Morata and tek are the only others I can think of
danilo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aggiornamento Juventino

4h ·

Juventus-BARCELONA 0-2
SZCZESNY 6.5 performs a few killer surgeries, confirms himself as one of the best goalkeepers around.
BONUCCI 7, record recovery given the absence of power plants, sometimes it holds the defense alone. One of the best on this very negative evening.

How did Bonucci get a 7?
One of the main reasons we didn't lose this game 5 or 6-0?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One of the main reasons we didn't lose this game 5 or 6-0?
Are you serious? :lol: Barca missed a bunch of sitters and that's very much why it stayed within normal margins. Overall however i agree that Bonucci did have an ok/decent game by his own average standards and provided some good cover out there but still far away from him being the main reason we got away with only two goals conceded, himself too could and should have done better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)