Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
So you want to Bonucci to close his player, leaving a space empty just in front of our goal with Danilo and Dynamo player one on one? And then the pass is coming over Bonbon and it's a much more dangerous situation. And you will run to this thread with screenshots and circles and do your dance. Bonucci made the right decision here.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
So you want to Bonucci to close his player, leaving a space empty just in front of our goal with Danilo and Dynamo player one on one? And then the pass is coming over Bonbon and it's a much more dangerous situation. And you will run to this thread with screenshots and circles and do your dance. Bonucci made the right decision here.
Yes.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Not sure I'd want Bonucci right up against the other guy but Bonucci is covering jack shit here and he is not helping Danilo one bit here.

- - - Updated - - -

N
Bonucci did the right thing there. The situation got dangerous because we have 4 players surrounding the Kiev player and still allowing him the pass. Rabiot is covering dead space there, he should've dropped down and shut the lane.
Nah man, if anything it's probably Bentancur's man and he should've followed his run but there ain't all that much wrong anyway.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ramos does that alot, he is just a natural boss defender, he does instinctively what works, was only way to stop Messi in that counter. Bonucci does it as go to move all the time as an excuse to not do actual all around necessary defending.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Two Kiev players attack our box:

Capture1.PNG

Danilo marks one player, while our captain poses like forever and let the other one have too much space.

Capture2.PNG

I just can't understand him. That mistake is unforgiven even at the amateur level.
We almost conceded there. Bonucci was watching him. Thats what he does, he defends with his eyes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can imagine Bonucci trying to do that with his ass tackle. One of two things will happen:

1.) Messi just flies by him, leaving the traitor foolishly rooted to the spot.

2.) Bonucci miraculously manages to intercept, only for the ball to bundle off Messi and onto an onrushing attacker with a clear path to goal.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not hating on the guy but I'm just hoping once MDL is healthy him and Demiral get some consecutive matches together, perform well, and Bono is beneficial as a backup. I think Pirlo is one manager who won't play favorites. He's here to WIN and has stated if coaching isn't his future, he moves on in life. Not here to protect his career in managing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)