Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
bonucci leaving was one of the most random tuz wishes that would never gonna happen, at least not this summer. i'd sell at least 10 players before him, and i'm not even a fan. he's just healthy and with some rotation, he can be reliable too. just don't pair him with rugani, and it's all right.

i won't play him in a cl final ever again though.
Don't worry about that anytime soon.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we go back to 352 everyone will again think he's world class defender.

How wouldn't he be with Chiello and De Ligt flanking him and doing all the dirty work.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Ahahaha imagine Pirlo deciding to use conte’s 3-5-2 that he knows so well, and add in some joga bonito.

—————CR7——Dybala—————
Kulu—-ben—-bonbon—aouar—cuad
——-alaba——deligt——demigod——
————————tek————————

Watch alaba joins attack while bonbon covers in defense and spray long balls

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The reality is Bonucci sadly is our vice captain and he has a very good relationship with Pirlo. He's most probably going to feature in almost all our games if he's fit.

I personally do not think he's a pressing problem at Juve as he's been a 50-50 and Sarri's tactics hurt the entire defensive unit. I just kinda wish the captaincy is taken off him when Chiellini isn't playing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The reality is Bonucci sadly is our vice captain and he has a very good relationship with Pirlo. He's most probably going to feature in almost all our games if he's fit.

I personally do not think he's a pressing problem at Juve as he's been a 50-50 and Sarri's tactics hurt the entire defensive unit. I just kinda wish the captaincy is taken off him when Chiellini isn't playing.
Knowing our luck Bonucci will get injured before De Ligt is fully recovered, then they will be fit at the same time benching Demiral who will be having an amazing season.

Apr 19, 2007
Ahahaha imagine Pirlo deciding to use conte’s 3-5-2 that he knows so well, and add in some joga bonito.

—————CR7——Dybala—————
Kulu—-ben—-bonbon—aouar—cuad
——-alaba——deligt——demigod——
————————tek————————

Watch alaba joins attack while bonbon covers in defense and spray long balls
Its not terrible outside of the whole BONBON in and Arthur not thing. But no I think we are past the 3-5-2

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ironically, our most controversial CB happens to be the healthiest. :lol:

meh conflict hur

- - - Updated - - -

Roma & City have shown interest in Bonucci, but he is not for sale. [Momblano - Juventibus]
Mombly thought Roma thinks they can afford Bonucci? New owners finna start spending spree?

- - - Updated - - -

rugani would be my first, and i'm not even joking. he lost ALL of his confidence, but still, he could be easily sold, and because of his book value being close to zero, he's one of our easiest bets on a visible capital gain too.
Not impossible to sell but it may not be that easy to sell Rugani. His partner is pregnant, so EPL might be out. And not many in Serial A can afford his 3.5m salary. The ones who can, don't want him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mombly thought Roma thinks they can afford Bonucci? New owners finna start spending spree?

- - - Updated - - -

Not impossible to sell but it may not be that easy to sell Rugani. His partner is pregnant, so EPL might be out. And not many in Serial A can afford his 3.5m salary. The ones who can, don't want him.
trade him with money for Zaniolo

LOL would be epic.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The more he plays, the more I hate him. After that goal celebration, there's no coming back. But reality is he is a fit player, Juve will need every bit of stability there is.

Bracing for at least more 2 years of him.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
He always looked like a douchebag. I know not one, not two but three human beings that look like him and they are all douches. It's not a coincidence. His face says it all. Don't make me come there and slap you so hard that your "mustache" will fly on the asphalt Leo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Three man, two man backline blah blah it doesn't matter. He just needs a defender with Chiellini's characteristics to play alongside him and Bonucci will perform at a top level.

Keep in mind his two best seasons were next to Chiellini rather than in BBC (2014/15 2016/17)
In other words, he needs a REAL defender to carry him for him to look like he is performing on a proffesional level.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)