Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Good enough for Seria A sure but will never be good enough for a real CL contender again, any top striker or winger can and will rip him apart, be it exploit his lack of pace or his lack of tackles, unless he can pass his way out of every difficult situation then his clumsiness will without doubt prevail and cost us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Anyone think that he could be potentially very good again in a Pirlo team?

Against the majority of Serie A teams? Sure. But I don't want to see him on the pitch for important CL matches. DeLigt is already a superior player, and if Demiral can get back to where he was prior to his injury, there would be no reason to have Bonucci out there. Demiral brings that combination of tackling and technique that we really need on the back line

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Again, he's only a vice.
Eh, not really. With Chiellini more out than in, and Buffon barely getting any games, Ass Tackler is our captain on the pitch.

I'm ok with him starting against the lesser lights (I mean, he's usually the only fit/available defender), but I don't want to see his loser mentality infecting the other players during CL games. Those comments after our elimination against Lyon really agitated me.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I remember him playing his best football in Allegri's 4-man defense. He was somehow a liability in Conte's 3-man defense and was only saved by Chiellini and Barzagli cleaning out his mess.

Also, he was very good at the start of last season. It's just that Sarri's system hurt the entire defensive unit in the long run.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I remember him playing his best football in Allegri's 4-man defense. He was somehow a liability in Conte's 3-man defense and was only saved by Chiellini and Barzagli cleaning out his mess.

Also, he was very good at the start of last season. It's just that Sarri's system hurt the entire defensive unit in the long run.
He has had far more bad years than good years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)