Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why are you posting a pic of Santacroce.
I woke up and, for some reason, remembered him and how he showed so much promise before fading into obscurity. I feel the same way about Bonucci - he used to be better, and I feel he has regressed. Obviously, Bonucci is a better defender and a bigger name, but I just felt some of Bonucci's epic fail moments and pussy mentality (at times) evoked images of Santacroce in my mind.

Also, totally unrelated. I'm craving nuggets. Any suggestions? :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Honestly, you don't have to want him to leave, but celebrating that he wants to stay? Why? Are you really that impressed with him? Did you hear what he said after our abject failure in the CL? I was appalled and disgusted - he sounded pathetic with a loser mentality. I don't want this guy being our captain, EVER AGAIN!

Last edited:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Why did we bring him back FFS

Of course he doesn’t want to leave here, we were retarded enough to extend his contract by another 2 years, so we are stuck with him until he’s 37 :sergio:
Yeah, we are doing everything we can to make this nightmare i posted about in 2014 happen. It's even worse than i thought, my wishful thinking was that he will fuck off at 33yo :lol3:

Fortunately Gigi and Chiellini are still here but it's probably their last season. :sad:

1598510599733.png

1598510716419.png

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calciatori_plurivincitori_del_campionato_italiano

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Honestly, you don't have to want him to leave, but celebrating that he wants to stay? Why? Are you really that impressed with him? Did you hear what he said after our abject failure in the CL? I was appalled and disgusted - he sounded pathetic with a loser mentality. I don't this guy being our captain, EVER!
Finally, we are on the same page. ;)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Honestly, you don't have to want him to leave, but celebrating that he wants to stay? Why? Are you really that impressed with him? Did you hear what he said after our abject failure in the CL? I was appalled and disgusted - he sounded pathetic with a loser mentality. I don't this guy being our captain, EVER!
I, obviously, was not being serious :D
That said, I don't think it's terrible that he's staying. Now with Pirlo here, I think he'll be a valuable asset to us if he can get back his old ball playing skills. I don't really care if he's sold and we get someone else either. I'm with you on the captaincy thing. Stupid decision by the club to even keep him in consideration for that role. He should have immediately lost that privilege even though the criteria for our captains is mainly 'most matches played'

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Dont get the whining about this guy, he had a better season than de Ligt, while Chiellini, Rugani and Demiral didnt even join the convo. Sure he's not a WC defender, but he's an asset not a deadweight and we have a lot of deadweight to worry about.

Him being an asset might make sense if he was sitting on the bench as a back-up perhaps, but as soon as he becomes the main starter or someone to depend on at crucial times/fixtures(CL especially) he straight away transitions to being a deadweight for us, unworthy of captaining or being one of the first names on the team sheet, even more so after a season where our defending has been atrocious and this guy’s main skills are to play the ball, ass tacke and hope to god he correctly anticipates the trajectory of some through balls, but not at all tackle or defend per se, nevermind his body language or mentality which tends to inspire towards sufficiency rather than the grinta and motivation you would expect from a true captain/leader to transmit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dont get the whining about this guy, he had a better season than de Ligt, while Chiellini, Rugani and Demiral didnt even join the convo. Sure he's not a WC defender, but he's an asset not a deadweight and we have a lot of deadweight to worry about.
d4e63e94c4190c7a47e21feeec99e7fc.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

- - - Updated - - -

d4e63e94c4190c7a47e21feeec99e7fc.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)