Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 9, 2015
I don't understand the hate. Yeah last year wasn't his best year but i don't know why but I love him. Shit move from him to go to Milan but I believe him when he said he did it for his ill son. When he play in our shirt I see he always give 100 percent. He is one of the few players on the pitch nowadays who give his heart on the field like Buffon, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner etc.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don't understand the hate. Yeah last year wasn't his best year but i don't know why but I love him. Shit move from him to go to Milan but I believe him when he said he did it for his ill son. When he play in our shirt I see he always give 100 percent. He is one of the few players on the pitch nowadays who give his heart on the field like Buffon, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner etc.
Appearances can be deceiving bro.

I think it's not about him not giving 100% or him not wanting to do his best, it's more like about him being overall mediocre and incapable to defend when it matters most which is disturbing and definetely not what i want to see from the starter of this Juventus , even more so from the guy supposed to wear the armband for majority of the season.(also if he was man enough he would have refused the armband after doing what he did with Milan, he did not deserve it and knew very well how much it would piss off majority of juve fans, altough i obviously don't blame him personally for this)

His time as a starter at the highest level is over and it has been so for some time now, makes up for a decent back-up option if he accepts the role, but i really hope Chiellini stay healthy or at least DeLigt and Demiral manage to stay fit and bench his ass for good this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 83)