Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I really want him gone,but i do understand why they're going to keep him .

De Ligt might be out till November,Chiellini and his injuries,Demial just came back and Rugani hopefully leaving.

So we have only 2 fit CBs , even when De Ligt comes back,Bonucci would be good backup but expensive one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bonucci will NOT be leaving Juventus. [Romeo Agresti via @cirtnecj]

:touched:
bonucci leaving was one of the most random tuz wishes that would never gonna happen, at least not this summer. i'd sell at least 10 players before him, and i'm not even a fan. he's just healthy and with some rotation, he can be reliable too. just don't pair him with rugani, and it's all right.

i won't play him in a cl final ever again though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
bonucci leaving was one of the most random tuz wishes that would never gonna happen, at least not this summer. i'd sell at least 10 players before him, and i'm not even a fan. he's just healthy and with some rotation, he can be reliable too. just don't pair him with rugani, and it's all right.

i won't play him in a cl final ever again though.
:grin:

He is reliably healthy so I think its safe to keep him. Agree on selling 10 players before him, Id include Rugani in that list though lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:grin:

He is reliably healthy so I think its safe to keep him. Agree on selling 10 players before him, Id include Rugani in that list though lol
rugani would be my first, and i'm not even joking. he lost ALL of his confidence, but still, he could be easily sold, and because of his book value being close to zero, he's one of our easiest bets on a visible capital gain too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
rugani would be my first, and i'm not even joking. he lost ALL of his confidence, but still, he could be easily sold, and because of his book value being close to zero, he's one of our easiest bets on a visible capital gain too.
Where is Ogbonna now btw? West Ham?

How about another solid Italian no-nonsense CB?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Where is Ogbonna now btw? West Ham?

How about another solid Italian no-nonsense CB?
still at west ham, yes. he's one loyal mofo it seems, and toro/west ham is his comfort zone too.

sassuolo has two of our ex-boys, both magnani and romagna are decent enough for a 5th cb role. iirc romagna would actually count as a homegrown too, so he'd be my bet.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
still at west ham, yes. he's one loyal mofo it seems, and toro/west ham is his comfort zone too.

sassuolo has two of our ex-boys, both magnani and romagna are decent enough for a 5th cb role. iirc romagna would actually count as a homegrown too, so he'd be my bet.
Speaking of sassuolo, our ex-teen lolzilian leftback Rogerio plays there isn’t it? Bring him here to replace our current leftback lolzilian. What do you guys think?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Speaking of sassuolo, our ex-teen lolzilian leftback Rogerio plays there isn’t it? Bring him here to replace our current leftback lolzilian. What do you guys think?
not on the same level, not even close unfortunately

sandro is underrated here, just ask hustini, and he'll say he's garbage. but we never managed to find anything close to him, be it evra, spina, asamoah, matuidi, danilo, or the poor fucker on my ava. and these aren't bad players either.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think he fired his motivational coach. maybe 3 seasons ago.

i think all this winning has softened him up. i can't believe he is so afraid of challenging players by tackling. he wasn't this bad 4-5 years ago.

he needs to hire that motivational coach back and include berna in the lessons too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)