Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
bonucci was a dick yesterday and i'd completely understand if agnelli was pissed af at him, but all things considered, he had a good season. he was our most played player and he was solid until the milan match.
But he played for Milan for one season so we all hate him regardless of what he does.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe there were some who justified benching Benatia for this guy and claimed he was the key to us playing out the back and winning the CL

smh
Benatia :touched:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If he playes (as he did under every coach so far), then because he's not the scrub tuz makes him out to be, and not because he's sucking it up to Pirlo.
He's also not the great defender you make him out to be Dai. Sorry, but your bias and prejudice towards this cunning snake, this returning traitor is quite baffling tbh. His ass tackles, brainfarts, and glaring errors are obvious to everyone. At 33, he's not getting any younger and he's not going to improve. He's not worthy of the armband and should no longer be a guaranteed starter. Feel free to disagree.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's also not the great defender you make him out to be Dai. Sorry, but your bias and prejudice towards this cunning snake, this returning traitor is quite baffling tbh. His ass tackles, brainfarts, and glaring errors are obvious to everyone. At 33, he's not getting any younger and he's not going to improve. He's not worthy of the armband and should no longer be a guaranteed starter. Feel free to disagree.
Coming from you of all people, I take it as a compliment.

And if anyone is full of bias and prejudice, it's the users who will shit on him no matter what, simply because they don't like him and for no other reason at all, and that includes you.

He's had his brainfarts, as always, yet his season was still a good one overall and he might have even been our most consistent CB.

Feel free to disagree.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

And if anyone is full of bias and prejudice, it's the users who will shit on him no matter what, simply because they don't like him and for no other reason at all, and that includes you.

He's had his brainfarts, as always, yet his season was still a good one overall and he might have even been our most consistent CB.

Feel free to disagree.
You're in your defensive mode. Just answer this, do you still think he's club legend and do you think he should wear the armband?

He will and prolly should start at the start of next season while deLight recovers, but it should be Demiral-deLight already in second half of season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think he still should be our starting CB, especially now with MDL out until November. I expect Demiral to start alongside him so there is enough time to pick between the two when MDL returns. Even then dutchman wont just slot right back in since it will take a while to build up match fitness.I feel Chiellini is done and can only be used as a sub or to rest the aforementioned trio in some games. Bonucci shouldnt be a captain imho, his whole demeanor isnt suitable for the role.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Feel free to disagree.
I don't like him - that much is evident. However, I don't shit on him all the time. There is a reason for this dislike, and it's a valid one. He isn't a great defender and his post game statements when we lose are usually cringe-worthy. I simply don't believe he possesses the qualities of a true captain - he's too much of a spineless coward at times.

He was probably our most consistent CB, but that's also because he was the one who was able to consistently play. His ability to be available is something I will give him credit for. However, he was probably our most error prone CB, and that probably has to be because he plays more than anyone else. Having said that, I feel he makes too many errors, commits too many silly mistakes to be truly considered a top CB.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't like him - that much is evident. However, I don't shit on him all the time. There is a reason for this dislike, and it's a valid one. He isn't a great defender and his post game statements when we lose are usually cringe-worthy. I simply don't believe he possesses the qualities of a true captain - he's too much of a spineless coward at times.

He was probably our most consistent CB, but that's also because he was the one who was able to consistently play. His ability to be available is something I will give him credit for. However, he was probably our most error prone CB, and that probably has to be because he plays more than anyone else. Having said that, I feel he makes too many errors, commits too many silly mistakes to be truly considered a top CB.
And you have not even touched his defending technique which is atrocious. His body language is the one of a mentally crippled. The way he is never able to cover crosses and match his man, his lack of comrpomise (is very rarely to see him all out in a tackle or something..he is always sightseeing and waiting i dont know what to reaxt)
His ass tackles, everything.

And to think we have had defenders like thuram, ferrara, montero, chiellini, barzagli cannavaro......and then you remember this man.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i don't like bonucci at all. but he had a solid season not only to his standards until the milan game, when he hit a wall and never recovered. with proper rotation, he's still an asset. cb's should be the least of our worries, just let's make sure the bonucci - rugani dream duo never, never ever plays again together. (sell rugani, keep romero for next season, problem temporarily solved.)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
what's the point calling out someone you know he has you on his ignore?
He doesn't, forgets and replies often.

Kinda like how you pretended to have me on ignore (lol) and forgot and kept quoting me randomly throughout forum with rage when I kindly pointed out Pjanic played on right, Strootman on left, and Nainggolan joined Roma after Strootman.

To this day you remain butthurt.

How did something like that trigger you? You guys are hella funny.

is it one of your 4d chess games when your end game is "haha, gotcha, you only pretended to ignore"? how old are you again?

:sergio:
What? No offense but you say some weird things.

- - - Updated - - -

He had a decent season till business end, but that's Bonucci. Can't rely on him throughout the season and in all important games, always needs protection from partner. Showed weakness in air when he was doing well too.

I think most of us can at least agree that he shouldn't be wearing the armband.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Kinda like how you pretended to have me on ignore (lol) and forgot....
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-476#post-6146572

you can't really keep up do you :sergio: i was simply curious how you rated sarri's performance, but you pussied out every single time, just showed up when we beat mighty bolognas and torinos. the same goes for this thread: you never called out dai until bonucci had a good run of form (for the majority of the season), but now, after some bad games, you're here asking questions. you and your petty agendas in a nutshell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)