• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No it doesn't. I'm not a person of color and I'm not white I'm olive

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And for the record, I am of Italian descent as well. And my skin is a little darker than what most white people would have.

But guess what? I'm white.
The word you guys are looking for is Caucasian

- - - Updated - - -

sterling and toure and balotelli need to STFU... just waiting for an occasion to get popular by goody remarks. Its a simple situation look at the players history. Did Bonucci wake up one day and decide to be racist after how many years? these idiots aren't worried about a player supporting his team mate, they are legit thinking this was racism..amazing..IDK if that is an indicator of high intelligence to judge someone from afar when you don't know wtf went down. Pussification of the world is indeed sad to see. Hope this rages bonbon into marking these cunts tight.
Anyone that agrees to the insults made to bonucci ,and all the fun made of bonucci and all the hate on bonucci , you are all traitors.
traitors as fuck.
no one fucking cares what sterling says or some drug smoking rappers or dj's.
they dont mean shit to me personally.
maybe bonucci was wrong , but he was trying to teach kean how to deal with jerks.
now you all trolls can make fun of me as well , but i will support bonucci in this case.
make fun of him , and agree with insults on him , you are a T R A I T O R .
Please never reproduce, remain a virgin

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair to him, I think he is just a Dimwit rather than a racist
lol Bonucci's face screams redneck.

Spend a couple of years in Southern Murica or Northern Ingurland (any place north of Watford), and you'll begin to spot them quick.

You have to be both a dimwit and a racist to say what he did publicly.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Deleted member 2609

I'm astonished a club as big as ours have not come out to condemn the behavior that was inflicted on both Blaise/Moise :(

- - - Updated - - -

Sepp Blatter once said & I quote "football does not have a problem with racism on the field and any incidents should be settled by a handshake":mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Are we fining him for being a complete idiot?
Its honestly baffling thinking about this guy. He was a for sure legend before ruining his standing by forcing a move to Milan. why did he come back? why did we bring him back? and now this. lol. I usually give our players the benefit of the doubt but this is indefensible. Everyone here defending his post match comments think we dont see where they're coming from. I personally do see where theyre coming from but they're still fucking wrong because this issue transcends "professionalism" and football in general.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It worries me more than we already have a big moron in bonucci in the squad
Ironically, he's the person on the club who most deserves monkey chants.

yep. just saw that.
Saw what? I've seen nothing new in the past 24 hours -- other than his Instagram comment which should pretty much make it fizzle out. Unless social media users are just slow.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Such a loveable and intelligent human this fella. And how beautiful, how carefully he uses his words to provide a message of wisdom for the plebs.

So, no need to worry, folks. Bonucci simply tried to explain that in order for a football player to be racially abused by the crowd during a football game you need two things - first you need a football player of color - (Moise Kean) and second - you need a crowd of racist football fans - (Cagliari`s fans). So you combine the two ingredients - 50% of black Moise Kean and 50% of racist crowd and voila - you have a 100% of a racist incident, where Moise is 50% responsible for being a black football player and the crowd is 50% responsible for being racist imbeciles.

Leonardo is definitely not a racist, though, he may even be a 0% racist but he is undeniably a 100% idiot. He is not a leader, he is not a good example and he is not a captain material, so in a way I am glad that he fucked up everything that he build here last summer and joined Milan because if he didnt he would`ve represented Juve with a captain armband on his hand every time when Chiellini (and Barzagli) is not on the field. I dont really care what happens to Bonucci - fine him, suspend him, sell him, dont sell him... I`ve got no love or sympathy for him, more importantly I`ve got no respect for him - he wasnt man enough to say a simple "sorry" in the summer when he returned, he`s not man enough to say a simple "sorry" now. Good luck every time you wear a Juve jersey and... yeah, thats pretty much everything!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
There is nothing else to say than this idiot has brought negative limelight. Its all over english media and with possibly playing Man city in CL it will only get worse.

What was Bonucci trying to accomplish with his thoughts.

Feel like club should punish him for these words and bench him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There is nothing else to say than this idiot has brought negative limelight. Its all over english media and with possibly playing Man city in CL it will only get worse.
Thankfully i don't follow any britbong media.

- - - Updated - - -

So the club will stay silent on the matter?
What's there left to say now? If anything, we should have released a statement right after the Bonucci comment.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)