Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
sterling and toure and balotelli need to STFU... just waiting for an occasion to get popular by goody remarks. Its a simple situation look at the players history. Did Bonucci wake up one day and decide to be racist after how many years? these idiots aren't worried about a player supporting his team mate, they are legit thinking this was racism..amazing..IDK if that is an indicator of high intelligence to judge someone from afar when you don't know wtf went down. Pussification of the world is indeed sad to see. Hope this rages bonbon into marking these cunts tight.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Balotelli is just a moron. And it worries me that kean idolizes this moron without a brain.

I feel bad for balo being abuzed all this years by racist, but he is a retard anyways. MOise dont follow his path of madness

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Have you tried black small turkish olives? They are unique and very tasty. There are some premium greek brown olives who cost 3-4 times more than ordinary greek olives they are very spicy.
Hmm, I need names to know bro lol. I’ve forgotten so many of the olives I’ve tried at this point haha

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
So basically, what I'm getting from people defending him is "stay in your lane Kean, just take the abuse and dance for me."

But when it's:

SEI_56527235.jpg

Then it's "wow, Ronaldo sure showed Simeone. Made him look dumb."

But yet I don't recall anyone calling out Ronaldo for this, even when Kean had it much worse. How very strange. I wonder what the difference between the two players could be.

giphy.gif
Quick glance at Ronaldo's career you'll find guys past the age and doesn't need no more advice on how to channel his energy and the fact news like that are side story to his success and not means to gain spotlight.

If I was Keen I'd honestly be more upset my red hot form didn't get as much coverage.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m trying to keep from busting out laughing in the office because people will ask me what’s so funny and I really don’t want to explain this
Olives. Race baiting. Andrea Cristiano in general. This Chiello character having a conniption fit over people blasting Bonucci.

I fucking love this forum, especially in times of crisis.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Quick glance at Ronaldo's career you'll find guys past the age and doesn't need no more advice on how to channel his energy and the fact news like that are side story to his success and not means to gain spotlight.

If I was Keen I'd honestly be more upset my red hot form didn't get as much coverage.
Kean has been talked about everywhere, especially after scoring for Italy too.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
sterling and toure and balotelli need to STFU... just waiting for an occasion to get popular by goody remarks. Its a simple situation look at the players history. Did Bonucci wake up one day and decide to be racist after how many years? these idiots aren't worried about a player supporting his team mate, they are legit thinking this was racism..amazing..IDK if that is an indicator of high intelligence to judge someone from afar when you don't know wtf went down. Pussification of the world is indeed sad to see. Hope this rages bonbon into marking these cunts tight.
Kudos to all those who supported Kean.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Your post is what's sad to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 471)