Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In the Cerignola olives, you can find three different colors: green, black, and red! The green taste the best imo. The black grow in an area in Italy on top of volcano ash which explains the color.

There are also Maddelena olives from South America which are purple. Very tasty, although a little too strong for people new to olives.

They literally come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. There’s these tiny brown olives from France whose name I can’t remember off the top of my head but they’re about the size of blueberries.

Olives are great. I worked with them for over 7 years.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
In the Cerignola olives, you can find three different colors: green, black, and red! The green taste the best imo. The black grow in an area in Italy on top of volcano ash which explains the color.

There are also Maddelena olives from South America which are purple. Very tasty, although a little too strong for people new to olives.

They literally come in all kinds of shapes and sizes. There’s these tiny brown olives from France whose name I can’t remember off the top of my head but they’re about the size of blueberries.

Olives are great. I worked with them for over 7 years.
Pretty cool man. When I was quite young I disliked olives, but for years now I love green, Kalamata, Moroccan olives. I haven't tasted that many other than these, but I find Lebanese olives taste's to be too sour tho

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pretty cool man. When I was quite young I disliked olives, but for years now I love green, Kalamata, Moroccan olives. I haven't tasted that many other than these, but I find Lebanese olives taste's to be too sour tho
Kalamatas never disappoint. I don’t have much experience with Lebanese ones. Imo, the best olives come from the Mediterranean with a few really good ones from South America. I personally prefer green Greek ones for every day occasions but obviously it’s nice to mix it up

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Kalamatas never disappoint. I don’t have much experience with Lebanese ones. Imo, the best olives come from the Mediterranean with a few really good ones from South America. I personally prefer green Greek ones for every day occasions but obviously it’s nice to mix it up
Have you tried black small turkish olives? They are unique and very tasty. There are some premium greek brown olives who cost 3-4 times more than ordinary greek olives they are very spicy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I love the Greek Halkidikis. So good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 460)