Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Other footballers that have nothing to do with Juve and Italian football are now coming out to rip Bonucci too.

Check Raheem Sterling's instagram story. He's ironically laughing at Bonucci for his comments as they are that ridiculous. Other players like Pogba have now started tweeting in support of Moise. The whole thing is seriously not good for the unity of the team at this important stage of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
unity of team ? WE ARE UNITED, i think so, only Bonucci IS STUPID AS FUCK. Hes not racist, hes stupid, thats all, like Balotelli or Cassano.

After season i want to sell this fucker, even for 10 mln.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bonucci could have made a much better statement in saying that Kean has a role in contributing to the bad scenario as it was playing out. But the 50-50 reference is like Donald Trump saying there were good people on both sides at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We're signing a top CB in the summer anyway.

This guy will finally hit the bench. He won't like it and he will move to Milan again. Maybe he can go to Inter this time.

Problem solved.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Poor choice of words from Bonucci. Kean was wrong to celebrate like that in front of the opposing fans but to say it was 50:50 is a suicide in this world. White man saying anything even slightly negative about a black man will always take the blame.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well what Bonucci Is basically saying is don't give these asshats the time if day. They were being idiots all game and for him to score and then stand there at their curva with his arm outstretched is a bit Balotelli. Don't let them get to you ignore them. If they see they're getting to you they will be worse. So what he is saying is if he would have celebrated with his team mates instead of pushing away to go shove it in their face , he in turn would have been the bigger man and showed them up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Not really. But it’s nice that you give him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s actually not a bit Balotelli. It’s actually very much what Sterling did a week or so ago and was applauded and backed up by his teammates.

It’s also quite similar to Etoo and his reaction to monkey chants several years ago in the same stadium.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The fact that it is now 3 PM in Italy, all the world is talking about it, and he has neither made an attempt to clarify his comments or publicly apologize shows you all you need to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Well what Bonucci Is basically saying is don't give these asshats the time if day. They were being idiots all game and for him to score and then stand there at their curva with his arm outstretched is a bit Balotelli. Don't let them get to you ignore them. If they see they're getting to you they will be worse. So what he is saying is if he would have celebrated with his team mates instead of pushing away to go shove it in their face , he in turn would have been the bigger man and showed them up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This is not about Kean at all. He could have grabbed a bunch of bananas and thrown them in the crowd, and he would not have been wrong to do so. Again, these monkey chants were happening before he scored that goal. This is all about how Bonucci just couldn't help himself in front of a microphone. And how he, yet again, put himself over his teammates.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not really. But it’s nice that you give him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s actually not a bit Balotelli. It’s actually very much what Sterling did a week or so ago and was applauded and backed up by his teammates.

It’s also quite similar to Etoo and his reaction to monkey chants several years ago in the same stadium.
He's the headline story on the BBC Sport page after Sterling's response. What a bonehead.
He's a fucking idiot
It really pisses me off because he is setting us back, public perception is a huge thing for a global brand like us
This is on top of the fact that what he says was completely out of order and archaic

He has this complex, he has to be the one who sets an example despite never doing so and not being that sort of character

It's the same shit he did in thar season where we went a bunch of points behind and came back to win the scudetto. He put all the blame on the new players despite playing like shit week and week out.

He needs to come out publicly and apologise

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What annoys me most about this is the fact we went from being victims to looking like the bad guy because of his comments. On a global level this makes us look bad.

I'm sure behind doors the club are scurrying around trying to think of the best way to resolve this.

After we finally put the Costa spitting incident behind us and everyone was loving us again after Atletico Bonucci had to go and fuck things up again.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Just read about the Bonucci statements. FFS, this was really stupid.

1. There were racist chants during the game before, not just after Keans goal/celebration.
2. Yes, maybe Bonucci has a point in saying, that Kean shouldn't have celebrated in front of the opponents fan, but god damn, then go and talk with you 19 year old teammate and don't spread this shit over the media. In front of the media he should have supported his teammate and convict the fans of their behavior. With his comments he legitimates the behavior of the fans somehow and that's just wrong.
3. I hope he has apologized to Kean. If not...
4. ...sell.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy just cannot help himself. He’s finally found his pre-Milan form and putting in some great performances of late... and now this bit of pure stupidity. :sergio:

Manages to put both his feet in his mouth at once by putting 50 percent of the blame on a 19 year old kid for racist monkey chants towards him. Appalling.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just read about the Bonucci statements. FFS, this was really stupid.

1. There were racist chants during the game before, not just after Keans goal/celebration.
2. Yes, maybe Bonucci has a point in saying, that Kean shouldn't have celebrated in front of the opponents fan, but god damn, then go and talk with you 19 year old teammate and don't spread this shit over the media. In front of the media he should have supported his teammate and convict the fans of their behavior. With his comments he legitimates the behavior of the fans somehow and that's just wrong.
3. I hope he has apologized to Kean. If not...
4. ...sell.
You had actually quoted me on this in the live thread, after I had complemented Kean on one of his strong runs. and that was 30 minutes BEFORE he scored.

Anybody defending Bonucci on this should get their heads examined. As if Kean would react that way after his goal from simply being booed? I mean, who the fuck are we kidding here?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You had actually quoted me on this in the live thread, after I had complemented Kean on one of his strong runs. and that was 30 minutes BEFORE he scored.

Anybody defending Bonucci on this should get their heads examined. As if Kean would react that way after his goal from simply being booed? I mean, who the fuck are we kidding here?
Absolutely agree.

This Django guy should at least be banned anyway.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Nor was Kean’s so-called provocation after his goal anywhere near as provocative as Bonucci’s every goal celebration.

Absurd comment from Bonucci. Even if there were no monkey chants before the goal (there were imo), what he did to celebrate in no way, shape, or form justifies the racial abuse hurled at him by Cagliari fans.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nor was Kean’s so-called provocation after his goal anywhere near as provocative as Bonucci’s every goal celebration.

Absurd comment from Bonucci. Even if there were no monkey chants before the goal (there was imo), what he did to celebrate in no way, shape, or form justifies the racial abuse hurled at him by Cagliari fans.
Coming from the guy that did the mouthwash celebration against us for Milan? It's very rich

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 68)