Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can't wait until Curva gives BonBon standing ovation for his sacrifices in his first match back at Allianz Stadium. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

dm me your address, and i'll send you my tears for your pleasure. :weee:

seriously, from del piero and buffon to this fucker would be a travesty.
Will be greatest capitano in Juventus history.

PS. I don't want to receive bomb in mail :snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
From 7.5M + 2.5M in bonuses

To 5M + 0.5-1M in bonuses

Dont know the details of those bonus payments though.
He made 10 mil with bonuses at Milan. Here it is 5.5m-6m with bonuses already included. 40-45% cut. According to reports. May not be true of course
That is a significant pay cut. Even the flat 2m is a big one (close to 30%).

However, I assume he will be earning more here from prize money from Serie A/CL.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pride? Lol

It's Bonucci coming back with his tail between his legs, taking a 50% pay cut. We lose no pride here. This is pure alpha from Beppe.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci's salary at Juventus will be 5m/year, a 33.33% pay-cut from the 7.5m/year he was earning at Milan(doesnt include bonuses). Furthermore, Mattia Perin is willing to give Bonucci his #19 shirt. Finally, Leo will hold a press-conference in the coming days to explain/apologize for his mistakes. #TS

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Meanwhile,

Higuain deal numbers:

18m to Juventus for the loan & 36m after 12 months to make the move permanent.

9.5m/year salary in the first year: 8.5m from Milan & 1m from Juventus (golden handshake) then the salary increases to 10m/year in the 2nd year, paid by Milan. #GdS

Fucking hell. What a deal Pipita. Bravo. Sucked the shit out of them
We're going to pay Higuain to score against us. Excellent!

His base salary will almost be same as when he left Juventus. He's a world class player and he's being paid appropriately if you ask me. Wanting him to come here and play on minimal wages just because he 'pissed on us' is all just fan emotions.
What else is there? Supporting a football club is just that: emotions.
There's very little rational thinking coming into play.

People are free to sugarcoat this deal as much as they want, for any reason they can come up with (hell, Caldara went from being the next big thing to a crap player in less than a week!), for me this deal will always remain utter nonsense.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #22,673
    We're going to pay Higuain to score against us. Excellent!

What else is there? Supporting a football club is just that: emotions.
    There's very little rational thinking coming into play.

People are free to sugarcoat this deal as much as they want, for any reason they can come up with (hell, Caldara went from being the next big thing to a crap player in less than a week!), for me this deal will always remain utter nonsense.
    Yep.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    His departure pissed me off and I think it needs time until I can cheer his surname again in the stadium when the speaker screams "Con il numero diciannove: LEONARDO...."

Hope he can pull out again the same performances he had during his time here, then he'd be a very important player for us. And somehow I want to know more than ever, why the fucking hell he left Juve a year ago.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    This deal...

Leonardo rapes Beppe

Beppe rapes Bonucci

Bonucci rapes Gonzalo

Gonzalo rapes Leonardo

Caldara watches and touches himself.

Did I get this right?
    Honestly ?

Milan needs quality now to get into shithole europe. starters

Higuain ? Good player for them to make the CL and do well in euros. However, completely raped by salary

Caldara ? They honestly need quality and reliability now, not nurture a player. they'd need for example, a barzagli style player. Caldara would be excellent for Inter or Napoli who have a good base and are in fact in CL

Bonucci ? Peasants will look at Ronaldo and think he's the reason we suddenly out of the blue transition 4x faster and play 5x more fluid without even touching the ball. It will be Bonucci. Ronaldo is the reason Ronaldo scores 4/5 of the chances he'll get.

Beppe got the GOAT still in his peak and still no signs of age decay. Beppe got the HUGE missing link back from last season.
    Beppe also sold the player who the GOAT is replacing for his correct amortisation value (you know what i mean)

And then, beeing the good baws he is, he gifted milan Caldara, so he can get him back next season too.

- - - Updated - - -

nah, pure alpha Beppe was when he said "if you refuse us once, Juventus look elsewhere" when asked about Draxler. this is Beppe swallowing his pride
    The only thing you'll swallow, is Leo's filthy salty sperm when he's back to his old form and you have to shut up you're whore mouth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)