Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How exactly do we lose
first thing pride, second thing we're taking a risk that might or might not pay off. but that's the price we end up paying for the "best deal of Beppes career"

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

It happens all the time. Its not a dry loan. Its loan with an option/obligation to buy.
y, but seems strange that you'd sign a contract with another teams player. why do the loan+obligation if you can just do the deal in installments?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
first thing pride, second thing we're taking a risk that might or might not pay off. but that's the price we end up paying for the "best deal of Beppes career"

- - - Updated - - -

y, but seems strange that you'd sign a contract with another teams player. why do the loan+obligation if you can just do the deal in installments?
Pride? Lol

It's Bonucci coming back with his tail between his legs, taking a 50% pay cut. We lose no pride here. This is pure alpha from Beppe.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

i am not an experd on this topic but Costa signed a 5 year contract with us last year and even our deal with bayern was loan + option.

As i said , its done for FFP reasons as a sort of a downpayment. An outright transfer this year would've blown up their budget.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Pride? Lol

It's Bonucci coming back with his tail between his legs, taking a 50% pay cut. We lose no pride here. This is pure alpha from Beppe.
nah, pure alpha Beppe was when he said "if you refuse us once, Juventus look elsewhere" when asked about Draxler. this is Beppe swallowing his pride

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
How is he cutting his salary in half?

From what I'm reading he was earning 7.5m at milan and he agreed to reduce it to 5.5m which is close to what he was earning here after his latest contract extension.
From 7.5M + 2.5M in bonuses

To 5M + 0.5-1M in bonuses

Dont know the details of those bonus payments though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How is he cutting his salary in half?

From what I'm reading he was earning 7.5m at milan and he agreed to reduce it to 5.5m which is close to what he was earning here after his latest contract extension.
He made 10 mil with bonuses at Milan. Here it is 5.5m-6m with bonuses already included. 40-45% cut. According to reports. May not be true of course

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Bonucci cutting his salary in half pisses you off? :lol2:
should anyone of us care about his salary at milan? i don't. he's still the 4th best payed player at juventus, after cr, dybala and costa. what's his merit then? pissing on the juve jersey 1 year ago, and changing his mind?

we should never give bonucci the captain's armband. the club should have some pride. i hope he fails the medical when it's finally revealed that bonucci has no spine.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
should anyone of us care about his salary at milan? i don't. he's still the 4th best payed player at juventus, after cr, dybala and costa. what's his merit then? pissing on the juve jersey 1 year ago, and changing his mind?

we should never give bonucci the captain's armband. the club should have some pride. i hope he fails the medical when it's finally revealed that bonucci has no spine.
Hope we give him captain's armband over Chiellini and Barza and we get to enjoy you crying about it all season. :weee:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His base salary will almost be same as when he left Juventus. He's a world class player and he's being paid appropriately if you ask me. Wanting him to come here and play on minimal wages just because he 'pissed on us' is all just fan emotions.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nope. This is Beppe, saying if you beg on hands and knees we take you back but make you bitch.
afaik Bonucci got an improved deal on what was agreed 6 months before he left Juventus. considering his behavior in those 6 months and his performances at Milan, not sure giving him a raise exactly qualifies as making him a bitch, I'd say the other way around.

when Tevez returned from China to Boca and took a paycut, did that make him a bitch? Dortmund too must be proud of Witsels paycut, apparently some serious German pimps are working for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)