Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Cannavaro at least bought the Ultras pizza before arriving this piece of shit has a lot of dick to suck

- - - Updated - - -

He only has 2 fans. Daidevil and post ironic.
getting the insults out while you still can? :D it's probably only a couple of hours until Bonucci is officially our player again

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Disgusting human. I really hope be can convince me otherwise during his press conference i dont wanr to hate him i would love for all of this to make sense.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
As it may be a last chance in a while...
We don't want or need your garlic in the basement eating mouth that spills that enormous ego of yours, fucker! Good thing u lavishly lowered the salary that is bigger then the previous one at Juve and made us sell promising youngster so u could be closer to your friends, that's so nice we can make your 'wanna be important', captain of Milan cuz you want it, ass pleased. So now give us a favor and apologise, shut the fuck up for the rest of the season and for the love all it is holy, don't be dick cuz fans whistle at your sorry face like the last time!

Yes, it's just forum. Yes, this is all about off field aspect of this transfer. But writing it maybe make it 1% less hopeless for Juve fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)