Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I'm not an alt-right trump supporter.

I like that his blunt moronic approach insults all the butterflies, cupcakes and snowflakes. but Trump is a big state fool who's backing a good part of his economic result (they are pretty good), on industries that should be innovated, not refurbished (coal instead of solar/economically viable green).

I'm a libertarian capitalist minded person. $#@! trumps approach.

I do like he questions why the US is funding over its share internationally, and i'm kinda amused about how he's questionning trade, while no one has to balls cause "might upset the market"
Off-topic:

And yet not a single western libertarian wants to live in the libertarian dream Somalia ( I do not to offend any Somalian people on this forum but I want to expose the hypocrisy of this distorted ideology).

On-topic:

Fuck this Bonucunt!

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Off-topic:

And yet not a single western libertarian wants to live in the libertarian dream Somalia ( I do not to offend any Somalian people on this forum but I want to expose the hypocrisy of this distorted ideology).

On-topic:

Fuck this Bonucunt!

@Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Off-topic:

On-topic:

Fuck this Bonucunt!

Somalia a nolato!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

closed headphones are a blessing in the office.
Yeah, i have tube on with earfeunes.

Cant listen to that fucking shit on the radio

Its either this shitty pop music, or a electronically altered guy singing about kech's and ho's

- - - Updated - - -

so your day started with 3 hours of Brahim :D

OT: any real news on this saga?
It did, so i put dis on

This type off very odd sounds, makes you focus surprisingly well

sadly this "soo noow you want me, want mle, need me , need mee wooeh, wooeh" is rather high tone so comes over the music

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This type off very odd sounds, makes you focus surprisingly well

sadly this "soo noow you want me, want mle, need me , need mee wooeh, wooeh" is rather high tone so comes over the music
I usually listen to Synthwave on youtube at work...its newer lowkey electronic music with 80s beats...friggin awesome.

#I'mold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)