Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They are the ones that hang obnoxious signs all over the training grounds, hound team buses, etc. Again, all negative energy even if its a minority. Don't put anything past ultras in italy, they do some pretty stupid things.

I'm sure if he apologizes to them all will be forgiven but can he do that? will he? has he?
Ultras are in it for the money, he makes a donation like i said and all is well

- - - Updated - - -

And they wouldn't hail Bonucci if he comes back. No way.
Wanna bet?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Bonucci is ready for retirement and yet our board wants this brainfart prone idiot back...I just don know what drugs have Beppe been taking last week after CR7 scoop

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci fucked us in the ass. I'd be surprised to see us buy him back. I'd think quite low of that move, whether that's a good or bad player. I mean why? We have a very good squad with an amazing Ronaldo here. Caldara seems to be great. We shouldn't even gamble with fragile Bonucci who's somebody who spoke so high of Milan when he left us, thrown dirt at us too. We're in a position to cherry pick great player. We can sign even better players now when we have Ronaldo. If we need a defender I'd rather sell Rugani and just buy somebody while we keep Caldara.

1) Bonucci's exit was disgusting. What he did here, how he left and where he left
2) Both Caldara and Rugani sold is disgusting. Selling Caldara to Milan is disgusting
3) Bonucci had a horrible year and plus he's old

The mixure of these three is just horrible and we seem to be stepping into all three without any need whatsoever. Just find a different player and leave Bonucci there to rot along with their squad and shitty coach.
Barzagli is old. Bonucci isn't old yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Godin is in his prime (32), Bonucci is old though (31).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bonucci fucked us in the ass. I'd be surprised to see us buy him back. I'd think quite low of that move, whether that's a good or bad player. I mean why? We have a very good squad with an amazing Ronaldo here. Caldara seems to be great. We shouldn't even gamble with fragile Bonucci who's somebody who spoke so high of Milan when he left us, thrown dirt at us too. We're in a position to cherry pick great player. We can sign even better players now when we have Ronaldo. If we need a defender I'd rather sell Rugani and just buy somebody while we keep Caldara.

1) Bonucci's exit was disgusting. What he did here, how he left and where he left
2) Both Caldara and Rugani sold is disgusting. Selling Caldara to Milan is disgusting
3) Bonucci had a horrible year and plus he's old

The mixure of these three is just horrible and we seem to be stepping into all three without any need whatsoever. Just find a different player and leave Bonucci there to rot along with their squad and shitty coach.

Bonucci will come back and he will be great next season. I'm going to remember this post :).

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #21,251
    Bonucci will come back and he will be great next season. I'm going to remember this post :).
    Feel free to remember it. You remember that, and I'll remember how he left the club, where he left, and how he spoke high of them when he wiped our name with his ass. :tup:

But oh well. People usually forget things fast. For some odd reason.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    As a player Bonucci is fine. He's an upgrade on Barzagli who although is a far greater servant to our club than Bonucci could ever be is now not reliable enough on a constant basis. Bonucci's, his distribution would be invaluable but when are we going to give some of these young guys a go? Caldara and Rugani (if we don't sell him) should be given far greater opportunity. Benatia (IMO) has never been good enough and the quicker we see the back of him the happier I'll be.

I'm happy for Bonucci to come in as a back-up

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I'd rather not bet because I'll hate the whole world if we buy him. It's just a disgusting way from any single point of view.
    that's cynical, sad and probably true. dunno who i despise more, ultras who milk their fellow supporters, or bonucci, who celebrates in front of them because ultras booed him.
    Join the dark side :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    Why would we get Bonucci back when he would cost at least 32m (price at which Milan break even) and still have to pay a hefty salary even if he accepts a big pay cut.

If Rugani is sold, then Godin can be had for 20m by simply activating his buy out clause. He is arguably the better defender although who knows what salary he would ask for.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Or just don't sell anyone. I mean Benatia isn't worse than Bonucci and he earns much less. The former's transfer fee was lower as well so he's much cheaper for us and reliable. Bonucci would cost a lot in terms of transfer fee and wages.

Caldara and Rugani are both very promising and are relatively cheap to our books as well. Allow them to rotate with Chiellini/Benatia and soon enough both will be able to take Chiellini's and Benatia's places. Barzagli as a back up in terms of emergency.

Don't try to fix if it's not broken.

Offload Higuian, Pjaca and Sturaro then close the mercato :beppe:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Or just don't sell anyone. I mean Benatia isn't worse than Bonucci and he earns much less. The former's transfer fee was lower as well so he's much cheaper for us and reliable. Bonucci would cost a lot in terms of transfer fee and wages.

Caldara and Rugani are both very promising and are relatively cheap to our books as well. Allow them to rotate with Chiellini/Benatia and soon enough both will be able to take Chiellini's and Benatia's places. Barzagli as a back up in terms of emergency.

Don't try to fix if it's not broken.

Offload Higuian, Pjaca and Sturaro then close the mercato :beppe:
    So you felt confident about or defence last season? Its broken and it needs to be fixed.

Claiming that Benatia has been as good for us as Bonbon was :howler:

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    So you felt confident about or defence last season? Its broken and it needs to be fixed.

Claiming that Benatia has been as good for us as Bonbon was :howler:
    When we fielded Chiellini-Benatia pairing I felt confident, yes. As far as I'm concerned, they were our major strength in both trophies we won last season and if Benatia wasn't missing in Turin against Madrid who knows how CL would've ended. Benatia isn't nearly as reliable as BonBon in terms of fitness and doesn't have the passing ability, but with Caldara coming in as a serious challenger and replacing Rugani I wouldn't say our defense is broken, certainly nowhere close to the extent of our midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)