Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I won't accept a deal with Caldara In.
I can sacrifice Higuain for Bonucci+35m
Bonucci has to accept his old wage aka 4m net and a 3years deal
or and better...

a swap deal Benatia-Bonucci
Higuain and Rugani to Chelsea
and our line up being Chiellini-Caldara-Bonucci-Barzagli and another youth.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The hilarious part of all this is that I found Bonucci difficult to like before he went to Milan :lol:
Same here i never liked him
Same. I hate his defending with passion. Clumsiest defender i have seen in a while in Juve.

Seen his stupid hypocrite face will be unbearable.

His 2nd spell here is destined to failure if he comes. He will never be accepted like before.

And to think he used to be chilling on the stand with fans sometimes..... Thats the only thing i liked about him.

Now, please stay away

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i wouldn't call rugani a disaster by any means. he started the season pretty badly, the genoa match was a disaster indeed, but during the 2nd half of the season, he was solid. and he apparently has a pretty fat offer from chelsea.

also, what about bonucci after his _disastrous season at milan. he objectively made more defensive errors during 1 single season than he did during the 5 previous years altogether, and you can't blame all of those on the shit team he played for. bonucci is only unique because he passes the ball like any other centre back. as a defender, he's a liability.
We are talking about within our system, being shit in a dysfunctional team doesn't mean much, i get not wanting him here but to suggest rugani is even close to him as a defender let alone as a player is pretty ridic.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
The immense disrespect he has shown to all teams in his career is insane:

-First he leaves Inter to their most historic rivals and touts that he has always been a Juventino

-Then he pushes a move to another historic rival after disrespecting the coach in front of the world and celebrates like a madman after scoring a goal against his old family and fans

-And finally, after first stealing his number from Kessie (a number he honours to his dead father), taking up the arm band, touting that he will change the ships course and after dozens of terrible blunders, he comes crawling back.

What a massive phaggot. Hard to find a more cunt of a person.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

-First he leaves Inter to their most historic rivals and touts that he has always been a Juventino

-Then he pushes a move to another historic rival after disrespecting the coach in front of the world and celebrates like a madman after scoring a goal against his old family and fans

-And finally, after first stealing his number from Kessie (a number he honours to his dead father), taking up the arm band, touting that he will change the ships course and after dozens of terrible blunders, he comes crawling back.

:agree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:lol:

Apr 29, 2006
I don't want to be BonBon's agent right now. The amount of ass-licking this guy has to do is overwhelming when one just thinks about it, never mind actually doing it. :lol:

I think BonBon just created the perfect storm to take him out of Italy for the rest of his career. If Nipples had any brains they would be all over him, but their wage structure and cuck of a president won't allow it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We are talking about within our system, being shit in a dysfunctional team doesn't mean much, i get not wanting him here but to suggest rugani is even close to him as a defender let alone as a player is pretty ridic.
:agree:

And I'm one of Rugani's biggest fans on the forum and don't think he's been near as bad as people suggest. He was one of our first choice CBs in Serie A for the scudetto battle with Napoli this year (played full 90 in 7 of last 8 matches, 11 of last 14) and did quite well, but he's still too nervous and uncomfortable looking with the ball at his feet and with his positioning at times.

That being said, ignoring Bonucci's contributions to 6 straight scudetto and 2 CL finals runs is just dumb. It's alright to dislike his personality but refusing to recognize his quality is really very foolish.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I won't accept a deal with Caldara In.
I can sacrifice Higuain for Bonucci+35m
Bonucci has to accept his old wage aka 4m net and a 3years deal
or and better...

a swap deal Benatia-Bonucci
Higuain and Rugani to Chelsea
and our line up being Chiellini-Caldara-Bonucci-Barzagli and another youth.
Bonucci IMO is better than Benatia but I wouldnt swap them unless Benatia asks to leave
I dont want Bonucci back despite the fact that I rate him higher than most of you here - His behavior is just too much..
First he fought with Alves but its ok since Alves is a douche
Then he allegedly fought with Dybala
Then he asks to be transferred to a historic rival
I could have forgot all that should he just show some humility and respect after scoring against us - Thats the straw the broke the camel`s back!

Hope we offload Higuain - Marotta is trying to - He said that Higuain is an important player but he also said they will talk to him suggesting his future is not tied with the club
Rugani - I have no problem seeing him continue with us as he might be missing something right now but is already a fine defender - 50M from Chelsea? of course we should sell...
De Ligt - Honestly I probably have seen him once or twice so I cant really rate him but if we look at him at his young age I guess it means something

Pogba or SMS for Pjanic - I like you dont want to see Pjanic leave but honestly the trade would make us stronger as both are better players and are stronger in terms of physique - the thing we really lacked last year...

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

So true. Should just rot in Milan. :agree:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The hilarious part of all this is that I found Bonucci difficult to like before he went to Milan :lol:
I just returned from a 7 day trip in Belgium. I must admit that (with the exception of Brussels) I loved it. I was in Brugge, Antwerp, Gent and Brussels (also Waterloo). Actually, it's Flanders that I loved :D
Now I have Iceland, Belarus and Armenia left to complete Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)