Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Apparently he said they offered Gonzalo to Milan and that's where these quotes doesn't look real. They never mention this shit as it is unprofessional and disrespects player.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Apparently he said they offered Gonzalo to Milan and that's where these quotes doesn't look real. They never mention this shit as it is unprofessional and disrespects player.
I agree with this.

It's crazy to think Marotta would say something outrageous like that.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I accept this transfer if:
1. He only replaces Benatia in our team.
2. We wont pay anything more than 30m (we sold him for 38, so he is right now worth 30m on Milan books, if they get any plusvalenza on him then we will embarass ourselves).
3. He has to make official apologize to all the fans.
4. he takes a salary cut to 4.5m
:agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still don't see it happening.

His wage is way too high for it to be worthwhile for us and he would have to take too significant a paycut for him to be interested. Doesn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

just provided a flawless 50+ yard assist out of nothing at a time when rest of his team weren't looking like creating anything

#individualbrilliance #registaofthedefence

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I still don't see it happening.

His wage is way too high for it to be worthwhile for us and he would have to take too significant a paycut for him to be interested. Doesn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

just provided a flawless 50+ yard assist out of nothing at a time when rest of his team weren't looking like creating anything

#individualbrilliance #registaofthedefence
Ya that was a great ball over the top, pirlo-esque

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bonucci would make us stronger - I have no doubts about it BUT there is something that as a fan I have a real problem with and this is his celebration against us!
If we do want him back as reported on FI (Marotta`s quotes if not fake) I hope we send them Pjaca and Benatia and receive at least 10M along with Bonucci
I still hope this is fake news as I dont want him here + I believe it might be fake as it is weird that Marotta was quoted saying "We offered them Higuain". This is not something you say about your players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)