Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Screw benatia. He has publicly been unwiling to commit to club, why should we keeo him?
We shouldn't keep him because he has been publicly unwilling to commit? Like pjanic or Sandro or Costa or rugani or higuain or dybala or Mario?

Yes but let's sell him for someone who actually left us for Milan and then celebrated in our faces because his small penis ego got hurt because of all the boos he got instead of a standing ovation

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can live with that on footballing level, same age, also rate Bonucci higher due to the technical level.

But still fuck him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I can't remember if I ever didn't think Bonucci was a cunt. His entire attitude is cuntish. Even way before any of this was a thing.

But I have to say that him crawling back like this makes me let go of all my resentment. I find all of this way too funny to not simply enjoy it.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I can't remember if I ever didn't think Bonucci was a cunt. His entire attitude is cuntish. Even way before any of this was a thing.

But I have to say that him crawling back like this makes me let go of all my resentment. I find all of this way too funny to not simply enjoy it.
Not until we make him make a statement or a direct quote apologising, until then it's all media bullshit about marotta making him apologise to allegri or the fans. And it's only going to be crawling and begging if we don't get him, if he comes back and wins the CL with us while Gigi and Nedved and Lich didn't it's going to be an insult to the fans and not him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5811692 said:
We shouldn't keep him because he has been publicly unwilling to commit? Like pjanic or Sandro or Costa or rugani or higuain or dybala or Mario?

Yes but let's sell him for someone who actually left us for Milan and then celebrated in our faces because his small penis ego got hurt because of all the boos he got instead of a standing ovation
I didnt say he should be sold for that reason just that i dont pity him fir being discarded. Settle down

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I cant Believe this shit. We might even win CHL. But we will end up with players who cant be sold and have huge salaries.

Good sell Caldara buy Bonucci. Sell Rugani too and extend Benatia.

Chiellini 33, Benatia 31, Bonucci 31 Barzagli 55

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I cant Believe this shit. We might even win CHL. But we will end up with players who cant be sold and have huge salaries.

Good sell Caldara buy Bonucci. Sell Rugani too and extend Benatia.

Chiellini 33, Benatia 31, Bonucci 31 Barzagli 55
Melting down when we haven't yet sold either of Rugani or Caldara, and haven't bought Bonucci. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)