• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Front page of Tuttosport:

The swap deal involving Caldara and Bonucci is stalled atm. There was another meeting between Juventus and Milan yesterday, to seek an agreement over Higuaín.

Juve's fans have taken a stand.
Bonucci? Caldara is better.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck, I really don't want him back... would ruin this beautiful mercato.

But if I'm objective: his long balls are indeed good, and we have CR7 now...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's moroccan, you cant blame him disloyalty.

He's a good player, but 'ill trade him in for bonucci
This is a bit racist dont you think?
Anyway if we do get Bonucci please at least be in a deal that says the following
Bonucci+50M for Benatia+Higuain
I value Bonucci at 30M so its 80M while Higuain is 60M and Benatia is 20M...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is a bit racist dont you think?
Anyway if we do get Bonucci please at least be in a deal that says the following
Bonucci+50M for Benatia+Higuain
I value Bonucci at 30M so its 80M while Higuain is 60M and Benatia is 20M...

No, it's extremely racist.

@Zacheryah, you got to stop doing this, man.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
30M Rabiot?! If PSG agrees we should take it (Yeah I know he has 1 year left on his contract) but we get a player who is definitely worth more than 30M without facing the competition of the end of his contract (be sure Barca will enter the frame as well when his contract ends..)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What do you expect from an alt-right Trumpanzee.
Definitely the worst part about Trump is that blatant racism is suddenly okay again. We've never managed to eradicate racism completely and we probably never will, but people no longer hesitate to make these racist statements.

- - - Updated - - -

If they stop playing this nederhop cancer on the radio i might
How about you just stop right now. Let's talk football and not be idiots.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What do you expect from an alt-right Trumpanzee.
I'm not an alt-right trump supporter.

I like that his blunt moronic approach insults all the butterflies, cupcakes and snowflakes. but Trump is a big state fool who's backing a good part of his economic result (they are pretty good), on industries that should be innovated, not refurbished (coal instead of solar/economically viable green).

I'm a libertarian capitalist minded person. Fuck trumps approach.

I do like he questions why the US is funding over its share internationally, and i'm kinda amused about how he's questionning trade, while no one has to balls cause "might upset the market"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not an alt-right trump supporter.

I like that his blunt moronic approach insults all the butterflies, cupcakes and snowflakes. but Trump is a big state fool who's backing a good part of his economic result (they are pretty good), on industries that should be innovated, not refurbished (coal instead of solar/economically viable green).

I'm a libertarian capitalist minded person. Fuck trumps approach.

I do like he questions why the US is funding over its share internationally, and i'm kinda amused about how he's questionning trade, while no one has to balls cause "might upset the market"

He has systematically undermined the democratic process of the United States and seems to be at the complete mercy of a foreign leader. There is no redeeming quality to Trump's presidency. I can understand why the snowflakes don't like him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Definitely the worst part about Trump is that blatant racism is suddenly okay again. We've never managed to eradicate racism completely and we probably never will, but people no longer hesitate to make these racist statements.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you just stop right now. Let's talk football and not be idiots.
Everything is racist. Everyone is offended. We need safe spaces. And mommy.
Fucking bunch of weakass peasant filth that cant take anything anymore or its hurt in the feels.

Fine lets talk football. Benatia isnt loyal. No one is in football these days. He'll push himself out if barcelona came looking. if we can upgrade to Bonucci over him, we shouldnt hesitate to do that either.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Everything is racist. Everyone is offended. We need safe spaces. And mommy.
Fucking bunch of weakass peasant filth that cant take anything anymore or its hurt in the feels.
It's not that difficult. Saying all Moroccans are disloyal or calling black people big oaf niggers is racist.

I can't for the life of me understand how you're not getting this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He has systematically undermined the democratic process of the United States and seems to be at the complete mercy of a foreign leader. There is no redeeming quality to Trump's presidency.
He doesnt. Trump got elected by a good part because he goes full frontal against traditional left media (everyone except fox or internet shit like breitbart). He uses their inherent political bias and calles it fake news. If he makes a mistake, he'll also call it fake news. He refuses CNN journalists to please his supporting base that he's still doing that.
On the other hand, most of what he promised, he's actually doing.

Its not Turkey or Russia where the leader bypasses democracy by abusing the retardness of his people (erdogan), or criminal influence(putin) to change the way their power works to get alot more power (both)

In a few years americans will vote, and if a democrat wins more 'kiesmannen', then trump is out of office.

And as a capitalist, Obama was absolutely worse than trump.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's not that difficult. Saying all Moroccans are disloyal or calling black people big oaf niggers is racist.

I can't for the life of me understand how you're not getting this.
racists i know usually think that they are just being honest and open, and have no idea what's wrong with their honest, non-pc, non-hypocritical opinions. and they are not racists, because they have gipsy neighbors whom they occasionally drink a beer with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)