Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I bet if you want back about a year ago to look at this thread when Bonucci was sold you see very few people happy about it. Calling him a shit defender, saying he was carried, or that they were glad to be rid of him.

Yes Bonucci has had a terrible season as has everyone affiliated with Milan.
TBH I was ecstatic that we were selling him. His fucking horrendous performance in the CL final and his (rumoured) toxic bad influence in the locker room was a sore point for me. Was glad to see the back of him.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I accept this transfer if:
1. He only replaces Benatia in our team.
2. We wont pay anything more than 30m (we sold him for 38, so he is right now worth 30m on Milan books, if they get any plusvalenza on him then we will embarass ourselves).
3. He has to make official apologize to all the fans.
4. he takes a salary cut to 4.5m

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Corsera & Corriere Torino:

Bonucci is willing to take a pay cut of €2m-€3m, to join Juventus. He earns close to €10m net at Milan and he's OK to receive €7m net at Juve. He has made a transfer request to Milan, to join Juventus. It is certain he wants to return.

7m net

Fuck off

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I will say this.

When Bonucci was sold, I don't remember a whole lot of people jumping in to say "Don't worry, Benatia got this."

The concerns were real. Granted, Bonucci had an overall horrible year in Milan, and Benatia may have exceeded some expectations, but I don't remember hardly anyone saying that Benatia was better than Leo when they were both here.
He wasn't. I don't want Bonucci to come back whatsoever, but he is a better asset for back unit then Benatia as he is overall a better player, technically, organising distributing presence and fits well with Giorgio.

Not the better pure individual defender ofcourse (tho that's closer then people realize), Benatia can look like the ideal man marking perfect tackling CB Bonucci can't, but he screws that up with inconsistent and error prone habits.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Bonucci is willing to take a pay cut of €2m-€3m, to join Juventus. He earns close to €10m net at Milan and he's OK to receive €7m net at Juve. He has made a transfer request to Milan, to join Juventus. It is certain he wants to return.

7m net

Fuck off
7m net

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wouldn't take him for these simple reasons:
1) While he's not a jabroni, he's just a good defender that can score a header from time to time.
2) He's overpaid, huge wage for a player of his qualities.
3) We have other priorities. A top midfielder is needed. Our defense is already solid.
4) He's a cunt
5) 1, 2, 3 and 4 are enough reasons to pass on this guy.
:tup:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Having no self respect.
Think about this from a Milanista point of view though. It's truly horrendous. First they jump with joy because they got one of Juve's defenders. They expect this guy to turn it all around for them. They promote him to fucking captain of their team. But after just one season he's already begging to come back to Juve.

Btw, if we end up not taking him, Bonucci is so fucked :lol:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

7m net

Fuck off
He is currently on 7.5m net at Milan.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He is currently on 7.5m net at Milan.

With bonuses , it reaches 10.

Even 4.5M is too much for him at this point. Might as well keep the cheaper benatia.

- - - Updated - - -

Barzagli: “Bonucci is my friend. Beyond the relationship with Leo, I think it's not fair to talk about him because those who’re here now. It's something that will be made by the management & I think they know very well what to do & i trust them.”

Its happening :sergio:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I understand that he wants to return, he spent his best years with us and apparently, this cannot be repeated elsewhere...

But why would we want him back??
Wasn't his sale a conscious decision from our part?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)