Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Every time a defense changes, it has problems in the transition..we changed from a 3 man CB, to a 2man CB defense, early issues we're bound to happen.
Bonucci can only work among two defenders who can defend, for being the long pass man.
Getting him back means we are reverting to 3-5-2?
Meaning one of Dcosta or Dybala will dropped from starter...
Bonucci can perfectly play in a back4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Juventus intends to acquire Leonardo Bonucci without paying any cash to Milan. The two clubs are still working on the right formula regarding the deal. [Gazzetta]

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No he can't, he didn't with us and certainly didn't with Milan, he was only good at a 3 man defense, when the other handled the defending and him the passing.
Maybe some wingbacks could help the CBs, but ours now are very attacking orientated, with limited defensive abilities, so it's up to the CBs to defend, so that means less time for slotting long balls and more time at defending, in Milan with Romagnoli, Bonucci has failed in this role...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One season. Last season.
Was wondering why the page was loading so slowly, I forgot about this post :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Even Whoscored recognize. I've never seen a top defender, or ANY defender, where tackling is his weakness :lol:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off, cunt!!! You made your bed with the trans devil hooker. Now rim your cock in its anal.
wtf :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree...for Milan. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

TBH I was ecstatic that we were selling him. His fucking horrendous performance in the CL final and his (rumoured) toxic bad influence in the locker room was a sore point for me. Was glad to see the back of him.
The way he just ran off the pitch after the Max bust up...disgusting...wouldn't even be with his teammates.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Marotta wants Bonucci to apologize to the fans before signing him. The Juventus CEO also expects the player to take a pay cut in order to arrive in Turin.
(GOAL)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He spent all season trying to make it sound like he was happy with his decision and optimistic with is demented "hungrier than ever" social media posts...in hindsight we all get it...fucking fake, he made an ass out of himself to Milan fans and to Juve fans...LOLOL he railroaded fans from the two biggest clubs in Italy and now he will be damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He will have burnt Milan fans after having destroyed the love Juve fans had for him.

Fuck off. We don't need that negative energy here. Who is to say with another decision he doesn't agree with from Max he won't go crazy train on us again?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Marotta wants Bonucci to apologize to the fans before signing him. The Juventus CEO also expects the player to take a pay cut in order to arrive in Turin.
(GOAL)
:lol:

hopefully he'll be the same player he was for us before he left, because AC Milan Bonucci was terrible the few times I watched them

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
(GOAL)
I think this is perhaps the only scenario which we can all be ok with if it actually happens. :lol:

Will be interesting to see the real numbers behind this move tho, might have a lot to do with how most of us will eventually come to feel about it, to me personally it's still unreal that this even is a possibility somehow and tbf i'm not that enthused about it either.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I care little for the improved footballing aspect in this case (whole heartedly would welcome back Pogba, Vidal etc). I just cant :sergio:

You go from this:

223650883-c86eb082-d505-4db9-90a0-e29f13cb5fd8.jpg

To this?

tumblr_ouvzm76Fgd1rcg6fwo4_250.gif

And you expect to be welcomed back?????

3B74.gif

8ae9d7217d48da7f8dea97be1f7a8b32.gif

UnluckyThunderousIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

200_d.gif

1525904932364.gif

giphy.gif

@Hustini @Dru @Fr3sh @Post Ironic @Bianconero_Aus @Whatever Serge's new fangirl name is

Unless its all being done for this? :weee:

0578-3449523-Mario_Mandzukic_poses_as_The_Joker_from_Batman_ahead_of_Champion-a-39_1455638206721.jpg

tumblr_nh3qfh7Yex1qjai0go1_250.gif

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
(GOAL)
Yes.

Also Yes.

But mostly Yes, Yes and Yes.

Also, fucking crushed Milan forever. The captain fleeing back to his former club with a massiv public appology to pls have him back after one season

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I think it would be hilarious that a Juve player who went to Milan for a single year was immediately made their captain.
.. and crawled back with a public appology :lol:

This must happen

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He spent all season trying to make it sound like he was happy with his decision and optimistic with is demented "hungrier than ever" social media posts...in hindsight we all get it...fucking fake, he made an ass out of himself to Milan fans and to Juve fans...LOLOL he railroaded fans from the two biggest clubs in Italy and now he will be damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He will have burnt Milan fans after having destroyed the love Juve fans had for him.

Fuck off. We don't need that negative energy here. Who is to say with another decision he doesn't agree with from Max he won't go crazy train on us again?
Husti, you are a far to kind type of guy to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

And booom they get the most promising young CB in return.
We obviously arent gifting caldare with at least a recompra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 469)