Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I disagree a lot with your last couple of posts about Leo but going a little bit farter... is there another Important player for us that u might hate a big time aswell?
Nope, all the rest are fine.

The closest thing would be cuadrado, but i dont hate him, he is a cool guy and plays okay/well. But i think we can do better, thats that.
But unlike cuadrado, i didnt rated Bonucci at all, and people here rated him because of sentimentalism and his passes.... most were blinded at the fact that he was a defensive liability when left alone and after he started trying to be the top dog and fighting with allegri, it was unbearable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Is he shite for a mediocre Milan? Yes, but that Doesn't suddenly make him a shite player.

He would still massively improve our defense if he came back.

If something is unbearable then it's you and your nonsense.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Add him to your list since you cant seem to stomach a difference of opinion.
I suppose you are another one of those who think Bonucci isn't a worldclass defender and never was eh?

You watch us week in week out, do tell, do we miss him or not?

Hydde just sounds like a butthurt fan. But go ahead and team up with him if you feel like it.

I have no problem with other opinions, but "opinions" ala "Bonucci wasn't a loss" or "he isn't a worldclass defender" are just what i called it, pure nonsense.

Just like your lines ala nothing will change, cause "it's still the same team." and "the players still know how to defend."

He's a big loss. It's that easy.

Now Pls. Reply with a serious post if you are capable of writing one.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Doesn’t have the balls to keep me there. Apparently I’ve been around long enough to warrant “a chance” from time to time.
I haven't. However, i do have to check what he writes from time to time since he keeps begging for attention, humping my leg like a horny Chihuahua.
Calm down guys, look how Bonucci is tearing us apart, this is exactly what he wants. Leets stay united :baus:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Nope, all the rest are fine.

The closest thing would be cuadrado, but i dont hate him, he is a cool guy and plays okay/well. But i think we can do better, thats that.
But unlike cuadrado, i didnt rated Bonucci at all, and people here rated him because of sentimentalism and his passes.... most were blinded at the fact that he was a defensive liability when left alone and after he started trying to be the top dog and fighting with allegri, it was unbearable.
Well we all have a very complicated relationship with JGC, it's like those girls that yelled you in the morning, text u a couple of disturbing message while you are working and then fuck you in the parking lot in the lunch and you know sooner than later you are gonna get tired of that shit... that's our relationship with Juan cuz he's just one of his kind.

Now going back to BonBon, he never was a bulldog like Chiello but he is world class in what he does, he's kind of at old school libero. Saying that, I hope we don't allow him to get another tittle in italy ever but that's a different story

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He'd definitely be an improvement on what we currently have; a welcome addition for sure. Let's not kid ourselves here. Moroccan Malaise, a kid with potential that Allegri doesn't really trust, and an ageing club legend. The people saying Bonucci isn't needed are similar to the ones who claim that Vidal won't be an upgrade for our midfield. Absolute and utter nonsense.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He'd definitely be an improvement on what we currently have; a welcome addition for sure. Let's not kid ourselves here. Moroccan Malaise, a kid with potential that Allegri doesn't really trust, and an ageing club legend. The people saying Bonucci isn't needed are similar to the ones who claim that Vidal won't be an upgrade for our midfield. Absolute and utter nonsense.
This would almost single handedly fix all of our problems. No team does well without a motoring-game-reader in midfield.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Well we all have a very complicated relationship with JGC, it's like those girls that yelled you in the morning, text u a couple of disturbing message while you are working and then $#@! you in the parking lot in the lunch and you know sooner than later you are gonna get tired of that $#@!... that's our relationship with Juan cuz he's just one of his kind.

Now going back to BonBon, he never was a bulldog like Chiello but he is world class in what he does, he's kind of at old school libero. Saying that, I hope we don't allow him to get another tittle in italy ever but that's a different story
what?! :lol:

Really weird example

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think I'm starting to hate the word "utter". :D

Might be the new just for now on. @zizinho

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Certainly was world class for us the past couple of years.

Certainly the worst central defender - historically - of our big 3 BBC.

Certainly absolute trash in the Cardiff CL final. Very poor.

(Certainly) Fuck this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)