Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im happy that the massive hypocrite left us.

Always had a grudge with himn because i never rated him as a good defender. Since his first days with us, you could see he was a walking wreck. Nothing to be compared with great defenders of old and current guys like chiello and barza.

All he had was his long passes to mask his deficiencies and blunders, and of course chiello and barza to clean his shid.

Juventus MADE him an acceptable footballer, being able to fool uefa and the world with his passes and to act like a top guy. His farse is over, his charade is over. Now he will face his truth in that godforbidden team.

He believed he was bigger than us, he believed he was a top dog. What a naive fool.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Always had a grudge with himn because i never rated him as a good defender. Since his first days with us, you could see he was a walking wreck. Nothing to be compared with great defenders of old and current guys like chiello and barza.

All he had was his long passes to mask his deficiencies and blunders, and of course chiello and barza to clean his shid.

Juventus MADE him an acceptable footballer, being able to fool uefa and the world with his passes and to act like a top guy. His farse is over, his charade is over. Now he will face his truth in that godforbidden team.

He believed he was bigger than us, he believed he was a top dog. What a naive fool.
Lol

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Or it proves that football is a team sport after all. The sum of the parts with Bonucci much more impressive than the players individually, I think the defenders themselves admitted as much in the past.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Or it proves that football is a team sport after all. The sum of the parts with Bonucci much more impressive than the players individually, I think the defenders themselves admitted as much in the past.
He is indviddually nothing, while chiello and barzagli would be at the very least decent defenders even in the worst defense set up.

And While what u said about "the unit" is true to an extent, you are taking out of the equation his behaviour and the way he tried to prove to the world he was better than what he is.

By starters, going out of juve because of a situation that could have been solved in other ways. He threw out of the window a legacy he build here because attitude problems. He didnt remember that he was no one before he came here..he was even bad. His ego was too big to accept this and to remember where he came from.

teamsport or not, individually he is not as good as he think he is. I mean, you can throw Messi in benevento and most likely they would get relegated anyways since football is a teamsport, but messsi will always be messi and his gameplay would be outstanding most likely.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He is indviddually nothing, while chiello and barzagli would be at the very least decent defenders even in the worst defense set up.

And While what u said about "the unit" is true to an extent, you are taking out of the equation his behaviour and the way he tried to prove to the world he was better than what he is.

By starters, going out of juve because of a situation that could have been solved in other ways. He threw out of the window a legacy he build here because attitude problems. He didnt remember that he was no one before he came here..he was even bad. His ego was too big to accept this and to remember where he came from.

teamsport or not, individually he is not as good as he think he is. I mean, you can throw Messi in benevento and most likely they would get relegated anyways since football is a teamsport, but messsi will always be messi and his gameplay would be outstanding most likely.
I disagree a lot with your last couple of posts about Leo but going a little bit farter... is there another Important player for us that u might hate a big time aswell?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
His character, confidence on the ball and determination were the combination of factors that really stood out and made Bonucci the international name he is today, in terms of defensive skills he was solid but nowhere near world-class, always had Chiello/Barza to cover his flaws and the only reason he stood out the most from our defence was because of his age compared to C/B and ofc his long passes which clearly made him look as a more complete CB and a marketable one aswell compared to the others.

Nonetheless i used to really respect and overhype him because he was fighting for the Juve cause and gave a lot to the team, but now that he is gone to from all places exactly to one of our main rivals just to make hisself look bigger than the club itself really underlined his crap attitude :sergio: . 'Never bite the hand that feeds you! ' - a wise man once said and luckily for us he managed to trully show everyone how much of a overhyped dog he is by being mediocre in a mediocre team and all this comes to show that someone who really frickin understands the Juve mentality would have never done what he did, just shows what a arrogant prick he was and why his place is in the rookie section. :tup:

# i'm sure some won't agree with me but lol i'd bash him all day long if i had the time and i only hope Milan miss out even on EL, i wanted them to do better for the good of italian football, but with Bonucci there they can just aswell sit and roth around the 10th place and still nobody would care. :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)