Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
Just waiting for Milan's garage sale next summer. This is going to be fun - none of their players will have a higher valuation due to performance, yet Milan would be needing some money to cover that 'calculated gamble'. :rofl:

Andre Silva, Romagnoli, Donna - 25-30 mils a piece.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Just waiting for Milan's garage sale next summer. This is going to be fun - none of their players will have a higher valuation due to performance, yet Milan would be needing some money to cover that 'calculated gamble'. :rofl:

Maybe if they keep using Andre in the same way but not the other two.. they would be way more expensive

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not sure we need Romagnoli, got enough developing to do with Rugani and Caldara, can't have all your CB's inexperienced. Donnaruma is going to cost a lot for a goalie, he's got great potential on paper, but atm he's probably not that better than Sczcesny, I wouldn't buy him personally. Conti would've been nice, but the guy is damaged goods now.

If any of Kessie, Suso, Cutrone are available at an opportunity price I'd like if we went for them.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Wouldn't mind Andre Silva tbh.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not sure we need Romagnoli, got enough developing to do with Rugani and Caldara, can't have all your CB's inexperienced. Donnaruma is going to cost a lot for a goalie, he's got great potential on paper, but atm he's probably not that better than Sczcesny, I wouldn't buy him personally. Conti would've been nice, but the guy is damaged goods now.

If any of Kessie, Suso, Cutrone are available at an opportunity price I'd like if we went for them.
Donna has a release clause :klin:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would be interested in any of Suso, Donna, andre silva, cutrone, romagnoli, or locatelli if we could take advantage of this situation and get decent deal.

Didnt watch much of kessie at Atalanta but i really dont get what people see in him. He started strong at milan maybe 2-3 good games but has been garbage for months now. Utterly brainless player not juve quality at all

How about Abate? Given our current RB situation would any of you take him on the cheap?:D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I would be interested in any of Suso, Donna, andre silva, cutrone, romagnoli, or locatelli if we could take advantage of this situation and get decent deal.

Didnt watch much of kessie at Atalanta but i really dont get what people see in him. He started strong at milan maybe 2-3 good games but has been garbage for months now. Utterly brainless player not juve quality at all

How about Abate? Given our current RB situation would any of you take him on the cheap?:D
Kessie's got the physique, as well as talent and experience at such a young age in two quality teams under decent coaches, you can become a real quality DM only by playing and I think he'll get there. Considering our CM backups are a fragile Marchisio and hopeless Sturaro, he'd easily be good enough

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kessie's got the physique, as well as talent and experience at such a young age in two quality teams under decent coaches, you can become a real quality DM only by playing and I think he'll get there. Considering our CM backups are a fragile Marchisio and hopeless Sturaro, he'd easily be good enough
I dont think youve been watching kessie this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)