Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
As a loss of a player Vidal hurt more, no doubt. But for the club itself, and it's image, Bonucci going to Milan on a discount is a way worse look then Vidal leaving to Bayern to win CL.
I don't think so. We look like we are a team with fucking rules. No matter how good you're. If you're hurting the team you're out of here. We won't bend to none.

I kind of like it. From the time Tiago locked Secco in the toilette to that. Agnieli leads like he should. Manchester has done it in the past with sir Alex. It shows unity and strength..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I don't think so. We look like we are a team with $#@!ing rules. No matter how good you're. If you're hurting the team you're out of here. We won't bend to none.

I kind of like it. From the time Tiago locked Secco in the toilette to that. Agnieli leads like he should. Manchester has done it in the past with sir Alex. It shows unity and strength..
Were the opposite of Real Madrid. Yet they're winning everything..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Apparently he asked for the captaincy after Buffon. Who knows if it is true but it wouldn't surprise me. Great leaders don't ask for the armband but are chosen by their peers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Apparently he asked for the captaincy after Buffon. Who knows if it is true but it wouldn't surprise me. Great leaders don't ask for the armband but are chosen by their peers.

Hardly a reason for the mutiny against him.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Were the opposite of Real Madrid. Yet they're winning everything..
Every team has a different style. Sir Alex Ferguson said "my way it the highway". We are Juventus. We are about team spirit and sacrifice.

If the thing in the final indeed happened, how can you ask the other guys just to forget it and play with him pretending everything is fine? We forgave him once, as did with Dybala. Second time in 3 months? What do you expect the club to do?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I just wrote to Bonucci.
I told him it was a cheap shot; but judging by his behavior he will now feel at home at a Club which has been run for 30 years by a convicted pedophile, tax dodger and curroptor.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Just met him once in a Juventus DOC Club context. I wrote on his Facebook wall.

Anyway guys, am just boarding on a plane to Tokyo. Fuck Bonnie, will not let him spoil my holiday. Goodbye folks!

How long you staying, i should be there in ten days

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Crazy to think 2 stalwarts like Marchisio and Barza, as well as coach Allegri and starlet Dybala, were all against Bonu's actions, whatever they were.

There's no way of knowing what happened, unless the parties involved are willing to come out and say it. But I think a scenario with three of our older player and our young star lining up against Bonucci is definitely a possible explanation for this move.

I just don't see how this would have happened, unless several players wanted him gone.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

He was a head case so it is probably true.

He never really grew on me tbh one of the few Juve players i never really liked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)